Trick

Natasha was in a meeting the following day with the superiors of the government and SHIELD.  Natasha was on high alert because of Wanda and Madam Hydra.

Madam Hydra would never show her face in this building because well... she likes the mysteriousness of being a secret.

Clara sat at her desk and was typing away when some female agents came over and sat by her desk. Clara glanced at them as she slowly stopped typing.

"Yes?"

"Clara, how come you haven't quit working with the Captain?" A red head asked. Clara put her hands in her lap as she spun towards them.

"Um... because I'm her guard, and she is easy to work with." Clara said not sure what else to say.

"Easy to work with?! Then you have to be sleeping with her. Not one agent has even said working with her is 'easy'." A brunette agent said. Clara's face turned red.

"Sleeping with her!? I'm- no. This is a professional relationship! She wouldn't even. Have you seen me, there's no way im her type." Clara said.

The girls looked at each other and then her. "Follow us Clara." The two grabbed her arms and dragged down a hall. They scanned their keycards and walked over a bridge that overlooks the gym.

There were people already there. Clara shoved their hands off her of as they pointed. Clara turned and looked.

Natasha was sparing with an agent. Clara watched her and blushed slightly, as she realized she was wearing exercise gear and not her typical uniform that brandished the star.

She was wearing a black tank top and black shorts that complimented her toned physique. Clara found herself staring until she snapped out of it. She then met the gaze of the two girls who accused her of sleeping with Natasha.

"She is a very nice looking woman, but we both are professional and are only coworkers." She nodded and walked off

The brunette and the red head looked at each other. "It's a shame. They sure would be cute that's for certain."

As Clara made her way down back to her office, she heard a commotion. She raised a brow and walked into the lobby where she saw Wanda standing there.

Guns with lasers were pointed at her. She simply stood. "You all do understand...that your guns mean nothing?" She smirked as the building blew up. Clara stumbled and fell as debris fell all around the building.

Debris fell on agents as they tried to stop this woman who was ruthless and was on a mission. She then shot another blast, which caused debris to hit Clara's shoulder. She cried out and moved herself into corner from Wanda.

As she did she heard the sounds of her fellow agents being killed by her magic. Clara's eyes widened as she pushed herself further into the corner. She laid down and closed her eyes to at least pretend to be dead to stay alive.

The room was eerily silent as the sounds of her comrades died as Wanda got closer to them. Clara teared up slightly as she laid still.

She didn't say a word until the sound of metal flew through the air and hit Wanda square in the back. Natasha caught her shield as it came back to her.  Natasha saw the dead agents and only prayed that Clara got out alive.

"Oh captain... looking wonderful as always." Wanda said. Natasha pulled out her gun.

"I can't say the same to you." Natasha then ended up in a fight. She dominated in a way due to her intelligence of the battlefield, and the experience she had gained over the years.

She threw her shield as Wanda and hit her with it. as Wanda was distracted, Natasha hit her square across the face.

Wanda flew and hit the wall hard. Wanda's eyes glowed red as she hit Natasha with a blast. Natasha hit the ground but also shot Wanda in the leg.  Wanda winced as she suddenly sensed a life in the room.

Natasha was about to shoot Wanda when Clara came flying front in center, until the control of Wanda. Natasha lowered her gun slightly.

Clara couldn't breathe.

Wanda stood and looked at Natasha. She sensed a slight panic in her. "Oh my... captain? Do you know this girl?"

Natasha didn't say a word. She just raised her gun. Clara teared up and tried to kick Wanda away but Wanda's magic tormented her more causing her to scream in pain.

"Oh... if you don't know her then... I'll just..." Wanda said as she continued to torture Clara in front of Natasha. Clara felt her nose start to bleed as her vision started to go blurry. She cried out once more before Natasha had enough.

"Stop!" Natasha yelled. Wanda stopped and dropped Clara to the ground. She couldn't move.

"Throw your gun to the side."

Natasha listened. She raised her hands as she looked at her. "Wanda... killing these agents aren't going to get you what you want..." Natasha was partially stalling because Maria already left with the tesseract, and left her with a fake.

And... she couldn't lose her agent.

"How do you know..." Wanda says. "Cause I have... what you want." Natahsa said as she pulled out a tesseract. It wasn't real, but it had a similar power signature.

"I will give it to you, if you spare that agents life." Natasha said with seriousness in her voice. Wanda liked this deal with took it.

Wanda glared at Clara. "Go Agent Carter!" Natasha said as a demand. Clara almost hesitated but ran down the hall to get away from Wanda.

Natasha knew what was next. She was then slammed into the wall with magic. "How DARE you lie and trick me!" Wanda said with venom in her voice.

She held Natasha there with her chaos magic, strangling her. Natasha winced and gripped Wanda's wrist as she held her there.

Natasha smirked and cringed in pain as she did.

"Y-you actually thought I'd give you the real one?" She muttered as Wanda's stood there.

Her eyes went dark.

"You will pay for that, Captain."