3 versus 1

The next day, the entire group was downstairs. They were eating some food, and about to go through their plan.

Natasha was writing some things down. It was her to do list in a way.

"Alright." She stood up as she ran her fingers through her hair. She stood in front of the group. She looked up and noticed them staring.

"Yes?"

"You cut your hair?" Anthony said surprised.

"Yes."

"When?" Mina asked.

"Yesterday. John grabbed my hair, and I cut it and stabbed him. Clara fixed it." Natasha said. Clara nodded as she finished her breakfast.

"It... looks really good." Kylo said.

"Oh..." Natasha said surprised. "Thank you. I appreciate it." Kylo gave her a thumbs up.

Natasha just chuckled and pulled out her piece of paper. "We have a to do list. First and foremost. Maria. We need to get her out of Hydra lines. She's still injured, so, we need to keep her safe here."

"Next, we need to find my father. Where he is, I'm sure Wanda and Madam are there as well."

"We need to find out where their main base of operations are, and destroy it." Natasha said as she closed her list.

"It would be nice to know why madam is doing this..." Anthony said.

"Power." Bucky said as he walked in. The group looked at him.

"The woman just wants power. She wants people to bow while viewing her as a god." Bucky said as he got himself a cup of coffee.

"So she conquered the world?" Kylo says.

"Yep. Hydra likes to do that." Bucky said as he sipped his coffee. He knew all too well.

He was the hand of hydra for years, and he didn't intend to see everything that went down in the past happen again.

"Clara you're staying here." Natasha said. Clara shot a glare at her.

"Why is that?"

"You're still injured and recovering. I would have you right next to me, but I can't risk you getting even more hurt. Understand?" Natasha said.

Clara was going to argue, but she knew she was right. She and nodded.

"Thank you. You'll be staying here with Strange. Everyone get ready to go." Natasha headed upstairs.

Natasha stood in her room getting ready to go. She zipped up her suit as she heard the door close behind her. Natasha paused and turned.

She saw her annoyed agent standing there. Natasha knew she was not happy about the decision, but it wasn't hers to make.

Natasha was going to say something when Clara walked over to her. She adjusted some parts of her suit. Silently, Clara went over to her bag and handed Natasha her gun.

Natasha held it And put it into her holster. "Thank you, Clara." Natasha said.

Clara just shook her head. "I have a bad feeling about this..." the blonde looked at the captain.

"What type of bad feeling?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know." Clara said as she looked at the captain.

"It's normal-"

"Natasha."

The captain immediately stopped talking. Clara clenched her fists and teared up. "I can't protect you on this mission. You understand that."