Reunion

A girl hit the ground. She winced as she got up and panted as someone stood in front of her. "You want to be the guard of the Winter Solider and can't even knock me down!?" A trainer said.

Zima stared at the ground. The trainer kicked her to the ground. "Come at me like you want me dead."

Suddenly a blur rushed at the man and he fell to the ground. Zima stood over him and then looked at Madam Hydra who sat there watching.

"What is your name young lady?" Madam said as she stood and walked towards her.

"Zima."

"Zima... what a lovely name." She stood in front of the girl. She tilted her head. "Kill me, child."

With no hesitation, a knife was at her neck Madam caught it and smirked. "You are perfect...."

She smiled devilishly and held the girls face gently. "You will be the new guard... you are hydras fist."

Natasha woke up the next morning on her couch. Clara was asleep next to her. Natasha carefully got up as she felt her watch vibrate.

A.A: threat downtown. received orders to stay down still you arrived.

N.B: on my way

Natasha got into her gear and put her shield on her back. She made sure to not make noise to wake up Clara. She left, got on her bike, and rushed to the scene.

She arrived to the group staying outside of a building. "What's going on?" She said as she parked.

"We're not sure. There's someone in there, but me and Kylo don't want to trigger anything in case there's a bom-" Anthony said but Natasha walked straight in.

"Nevemind then." Anthony said.

Natasha pulled out her gun as she walked through. An eerie feeling washed over her as she felt another person..

"Oh my... is awhile dear." A woman's voice said. Natasha paused and lifted her gun up.
Her hands shook ever so slightly.

"My little Zima."

Clara arrived on the scene with the other agents. "Where's the Captain?" Clara asked.

"She's been inside. We haven't heard anything." Kylo said as he looked at the building.

Clara frowned as she stood next to Anthony and Kylo. "Come on Captain..."

Natasha glared. "Why are you here..."

Madam Hydra looked at her. "I'm here... for you." Suddenly Madam Hydra stepped towards her and held her cheek gently.

"I'm taking you back." Natasha's eyes widened as she went to punch her back, but she was kicked outside of the building and into a transport vehicle. She saw John Walker walking out with Madam Hydra.

"Anthony! Kylo! Get the civilians out of here!" Natasha ran at John and started to fight him. Anthony quickly started to move people through his portals as Kylo helped him gather them.

Clara activated her shock bracelets and started to fight Madam Hydra. Madam Hydra barely dodged her attack and kicked Clara back.

"Oh my, aren't you ambitious. She said as Clara rushed her and kicked her. Madam Hydra caught her kick and knocked her back as she pulled out her knife.

"The captain doesn't need your help young lady..." suddenly Clara appeared and went to punch her. Madam dodged but was elbowed in the face by Clara.

She stumbled back as her nose bled. "You're a talented girl..."

Clara watched her as a curl fell into her face. Madam looked at her and chuckled. "You're her guard..."

Clara kept her fists up.

"Interesting..." Madam Hydra said. She simply stepped towards Clara. "Do you know anything about the Captain?"

Clara met the gaze of this woman. She felt as if she was stuck in place. This is the woman who makes assassins, takes away the lively hood of people, and tears people to shreds mentally and physically.

She made the Winter Soldier and Zima.

"Feeling afraid Child?" Madam said as she was now face to face with Clara.

Clara suddenly blocked a kick from her but suddenly was slammed to the ground as a knife came out. Clara cringed and caught her wrist holding off the knife.

"My you are strong..." madam chuckled as the knife cut her cheek as she pressed and pressed. Clara felt fear riddle her body as she suddenly started to lose full control of her senses.

"The small cut on your cheek has a toxin in it. You are going to lose your mind, feel fear, your heart rate will pick up until you can't breathe... you will die." Madam smirked as she stood up leaving Clara there.

Clara started to struggle to breathe as this woman smirked watching her writhe in pain. Clara watched as Natasha was slammed to the ground by John.

Natasha yelled as she hit the ground. Clara felt for her gun as her vision went blurry. She aimed at John but then saw Madam Hydras back turned to her...

She aimed and hit madam in the shoulder. Madam Hydra cried out and gripped her shoulder as she slowly turned and saw Clara standing somehow.

"You... are a problem..." madam pulled out her gun and aimed.

Natasha slammed John across the face with her shield she turned towards Madam Hydra and saw what she was doing.

"No!" She threw her shield and hit her with it. Madam fell to the ground.

Natasha slid to Clara's side and saw her struggling to breathe. "C-captain..."

"Oh no... no no..." Natasha felt her pulse and felt it racing. Natasha recognized this toxin. She was trained to resist it when in Hydra.

Clara started to tear up as she looked at Natasha. Her eyes closed as she started to stop moving. Natasha quickly started to prepare to do CPR.

She did compressions on her chest and then gave her two breaths. Anthony and Kylo came over to try and get her to stop.

"Captain... she's gone."

Natasha ignored them, she gave Clara two more breaths.

Anthony reached over to try and move her when suddenly Natasha pointed her gun at him. "Touch me again, I kill you."

Anthony backed up.

Natasha did one more compression and panted as she continued. "Come on! Clara!"

Clara suddenly gasped for air and gripped Natasha's arm. Natasha picked her up as emergency services arrived.

Anthony watched her as she rushed over to ambulance.

He swore he saw tears starting to form in the captains eyes.