Memories and Skeletons

Kylo sat next to Anthony as a movie played. Anthony was chuckling as he watched the movie.

Kylo stared at him a bit. Anthony turned and looked at him. "Don't like the movie?"

Kylo just chuckled as he looked at him. "I prefer this view."

Anthony paused.

Kylo suddenly realized what he said, "I- that. Hm. Didn't mean to say that-"

"Oh?" Anthony said tilting his head to the side. His hair falling in his face just a bit. A small smile appeared on his face.

Kylo looked at him confused. "You're cute." Anthony said. Kylo looked around as if searching for someone.

"Who are you and where is Anthony? Since when does he get all smiley and all like this..." Kylo teased.

"It helps he has some wine in him." Anthony said with a chuckle. "I'm not drunk so... I'll remember this tomorrow morning thankfully."

Kylo gently reached over and held his hand, looking at the dark gradient that covered his fingers and palm.

"I'm glad... you'll remember." Kylo said as he traced his finger on the tattoo that started on his hand and went up his arms.

"You know you're beautiful right?" Kylo said to Anthony. Anthony nearly died right there. That sobered him up even more.

"Beautiful? I... I wouldn't say that. These tattoos aren't-"

"They are. All of you is beautiful. Including your mind." Kylo said as Just looked at him.

He then caught glimpse of the clock on the wall.

"Oh shit! It's midnight." Kylo got up quickly and pulled his shoes on by the door. "I have to go- I got a class tomorrow."

"Kylo." Anthony said.

Kylo looked at him. Anthony kissed him. Kylo didn't hesitate. He held the taller man's face gently in his hands, and kissed him back.

Kylo broke the kiss slightly. "I'll... I'll stay if you can drive me to work tomorrow." Kylo said in a whisper.

"I can do that." Anthony said in a whisper as well.

Kylo smiled a bit more and pulled him back into a kiss.

Natasha woke up in her parent's house the next day. She had a training session with Maria. Simply going over the basics again, trying to get back into her groove of things.

She walked down the stairs to see Bucky and Sam at the dining table drinking coffee. "Morning." She said.

Bucky turned and looked at her. "Good morning. How are you feeling?"

"Good." She Said as she sat at the table. Sam got up and handed her a plate of food. "Here you go. Some rice with veggies and some fruit. Your favorite."

She looked at the meal. It felt familiar. She thanked him for the food and then started to eat. Oh she knew this.

As she ate, a memory came back.

"Natasha! Time for breakfast!" Sam said. Natasha came barreling down the stairs. Her hair fell past her shoulder as she jumped off the last step.

"Be careful!" Bucky said as he swept her off her feet and into his arms. She laughed and smiled.

"I am extra careful always!" She said with her big blue eyes glittering with excitement.

Bucky just attacked her with kisses before he put her in her chair. Sam put the plate of food in front of her. "Here, some veggies, rice, and some fruit." Natasha said her thanks and chowed down.

She watched her parents chat and bicker over coffee as they sat across from each other. She saw the loving gaze on Bucky's face as Sam went on about something.

Home.

Natasha looked at the plate in front of her. Memories came flooding through. She held her head and teared up.

Bucky looked at her worried. "Are you okay?" She reached over and held his hand tightly. Sam was about to get up.

"I remember... you guys." She started to cry. Sam's eyes widened. He rushed over to her and hugged her. She held onto him tightly and cried into his shoulder.

Bucky hugged both of them. Her tears were not ones of pain, but were of relief. Finally she knew who these men who cared and loved her were.

She held onto them both so tight, as if afraid to let go and loose them once again.

The family ending up catching up for the entire time they were getting ready to head out. Sam made his way to the White House afterwards, and then Bucky took her to Shield to do some training.

She arrived with Bucky. Maria was standing in the training circle. "Hey kid. How are you?"

Natasha put her bag down and pulled her hoodie off. "Better. I was able to remember my parents." She said as she adjusted her tank top.

Maria saw scars that riddled her arms and parts of her back. Natasha looked at her. "Director?"

"Sorry. Come up in here and we will see what you remember." She said calmly.

Natasha climbed into the arena. Maria raised her arms and looked at her. "Come at me."

Natasha rushed her. Maria realized Natasha was much faster, insanely fast.

She blocked hits, but dropped Natasha to the ground. But she recovered and slammed Maria on the ground. Maria winced and tapped out.

"You don't need anymore training." Maria said as she stood up. Natasha looked at her blankly.

"Natasha...?" Maria said.

Maria realized this was Zima. "Well shit..." she said. Suddenly she barely dodged a swing. As Maria thought she was clear of anymore hits, an elbow struck the side of her head.

Maria hit the floor again but rolled out of the way of Zima slamming her fist through the ground.

As Maria was about to be pinned. Someone grabbed Zima and slammed her to the ground.

"Maria!"

Maria looked up. "Steve! No! Let her go!"

Before he could, Natasha leg swiped him and slammed him to the ground. Steve winced but another person arrived, kicking Natasha back.

Bucky pulled Steve up. "Get off the training pad. I got this."