Home

Wanda stood on the roof of a tall building in her Scarlet Witch attire. She looked off the roof until she heard a door behind her open.

She turned and saw Madam Hydra walking over with John behind her. "How are we going to draw out the avengers?" Madam said.

Wanda stepped onto the ledge of the building.

"Me." She said as her eyes glowed red.

"I'll take care of the others... you focus on the Captain." She said as she jumped off the roof. She shot magic at the buildings.

Natasha sat in a meeting with Maria about what they were going to do with the tesseract. "We can't let Wanda get it." Natasha said as she paced.

"Natasha sit down. Your pacing is stressing me out." Maria said as she looked through the file.
Natasha was going to say something when the alarm went off.

"Go, we can figure it out later." Maria said. Natasha booked out of there and rushed out of the building and jumped onto her bike. She put an ear piece in and called Clara.

"Yes captain?" Clara answered.

"Red Alert. Threat is moving towards the White House." Natasha hung up and arrived as she jumped off her bike as she saw Kylo turn into plague as Anthony got shot out of the sky.

Kylo caught him and turned back to his human form as he rushed over to Natasha. "She decided to start attacking us! She isn't interested in the White House." He said as she pulled out her shield.

"Has the president been evacuate!?" She asked. Kylo nodded. "Good. Call in Stark, and get Dr. Strange down here!" She said as she threw her shield knocking Wanda out of the sky.

Natasha raised her arm summoning her shield back as Wanda shot a blast at Natasha.

Natasha dodged as she fired shots. Wanda blocked them with her magic and then grabbed Natasha and hit her with magic, but Anthony shot a blast knocking Wanda to the ground.

"Captain!" Anthony said as he helped her up. "I'm fine." She said as she kept her eyes on Wanda.

She felt this was too easy. She heard someone running over to them. It was Clara. "I'm here! She's out?" Clara said surprised.

"No..." Natasha said as suddenly everything turned red. The others cringed in pain as it felt as their minds were being pulled apart.

Clara gripped her head as she glanced at Natasha who was unaffected. She stood in front of them. "Anthony! Can you counter!?" She said as she saw people walking behind Wanda as she pulled out her shield.

"I-I can, but I can't focus!" He said.

Suddenly the others were pulled into the air and they are cried out in pain as Wanda ran her magic through them.

Natasha's eyes widened as she looked at them and then at Wanda. "Stop!" Natasha yelled.

"Oh no my sweet child!" Madam Hydra said a she walked over. Natasha rushed Madam Hydra but she stepped to the side and let John punched her to the ground .

Natasha kicked him away from her and then made her distance between her and Madam. Anthonys nose started to bleed and so did the others.

"Let them go..." Natasha said as she pointed her gun at Madam. The woman just chuckled and sighed.

"Things like this require a trade." Madam said as she stepped towards Natasha. "I'm not trading a thing..." Natasha said as her eyes burned with anger, but there was fear as well.

Madam Hydra noticed this, and wanted to expand it.

"Oh but darling... that's how this world works! Nothing is free right? And plus... I have targets on the president so now the stacks are even higher."

Natasha felt backed into a corner. "What do you want..." she said fearful for the answer.

Madam chuckled. "I want my soldier." She said as she looked her straight in the eye. Natasha's eyes widened.

"No.... No I can't-"

The avengers cried out in pain as Wanda increased her magic killing them. Natasha looked at them as madam opened her phone.

"Get ready for the shot. On my command..." she said on her phone.

5

Natasha's mind flashed to when she was in Hydra. "N-no..." she said with an angered look on her face as tears fell.

4

Natasha had no other choice.

3

She had to do this.

2

She had to...

1

She had no choice.

"Fine!" Natasha yelled. Madam smirked and sighed. "Retreat." She hung up as Wanda lowered the avengers.

"Drop the gun..." madam said.

Natasha dropped it, and then a toxin was injected into her neck by John. Her eyes went blank and she fell to the ground.

Clara's eyes widened. "S-stop!"

Madam motioned for John to pick her up. "Stay out of this Agent Carter! You'll stay alive longer!" As madam said that.

Clara tackled her to the ground. Madam kicked her off, but Clara pointed a gun at her. She was weak but still capable. "Let go... of The Captain."

Madam chuckled and sighed. "No..."

Wanda knocked all of them all out and then walked over to madam. "May I get the tesseract..."

"Oh yes you may...."

Natasha woke up slowly hours later. She felt a chill go down her spine. She opened her eyes slowly. She arms were restrained, extended out on either side of her, her feet were shackled to the ground.

She tried to yank her arms out but she couldn't.
Her mind suddenly started to race as she realized where she was.

She yanked against the restraints harder as her breathing got harsher and quicker. She froze when she heard someone walking towards her.
"You truly are a kind soul..." Madam Hydra said with a soft smile.

"Despite the years being under my control, you still... still sacrificed yourself for your team. And here we are... you're back in the same place that made you." Madam said a she stood in front of Natasha.

Natasha looked afraid.

"Oh sweetheart... don't be scared. You're home!"