A Wonderful Actress

Natasha woke up before everyone else the next morning. She groaned quietly as she sat up. She was so tired...

But. She had things to do.

She pulled her uniform on and got everyone awake. They needed to find some sort of plane to get them back home.

She hadn't heard from her father's, so she was worried.

The group started to trek through the thick woods. Natasha led the group. Clara's leg still hurt so she lagged a bit behind with Mina.

Mina helped Clara walk. "How long have you been working with the captain?" Mina asked.

Clara winced slightly as she walked. "A few months."

"Wow. You're the first guard of hers I've met that actually could say that." Mina said with a chuckle. Clara chuckled slightly and nodded.

"I've heard about how many of her agents didn't like her." Clara said as she looked over the vast woods that surrounded them.

"Yeah. They only wanted to challenge her. There even was an agent who left her for dead." Mina said as she helped Clara up and over some rocks.

"Really?"

"Yep. Natasha was on a rescue mission with Shield, back when the director was the deputy director. This was back when she was freshly branded as the new Captain, and well..." Mina sighed as she looked at Natasha.

"She ended up falling... and needed her own rescue team. She fell down a ravine due to her guard not properly spotting an enemy. She got shot in the shoulder and was stuck for about 3 days." Mina said as she helped Clara all the way back to the top.

"Thats when she started to become colder... and her guard got away with it, and wasn't punished." mina said quietly as Natasha stopped the group.

Clara frowned slightly as she looked over at Natasha. "I thought her trust issues were only because of Hydra..."

"Nope. The agents didn't like her much when she was an agent, and when she became a captain, it got worse. This year so far people have been pretty kind." Mina said as she motioned for Clara to sit down.

Clara sat down as Mina sat beside her. Natasha had binoculars watching something.  Clara learned more about the Captain everyday...

Natasha turned towards the group. "Alright. We're going to steal an airplane."

"I gotchu." Kylo said as he stood up.

"Discreetly..." Natasha said motioning him to sit down. "... and I have the perfect actress to do it." Natahsa said looking at Clara.

Clara raised a brow. "What's your plan captain? I can barely walk, and I'm in a SHIELD uniform." She said.

Natasha nodded and then looked at her more determined. "Flash that pretty smile, and act like you need help. They won't notice the uniform."

Clara sighed and nodded.

Natasha helped her towards the building. "Captain!" Clara said in a loud whisper. Natasha looked at her.

"Yes?"

"What plane you want?" Clara said with a smirk. Natasha smirked back and chuckled. "One that can hold us all."

Clara nodded as she motioned for Natasha to leave. Clara pulled her hair out of a pony tail, fluffed it, and winced as she walked towards the airport.

Perfectly timed, some men walked out. "Excuse me!" She waved to them. She purposefully fell, getting them to run over to her quickly.

"Ma'am! Are you okay?" They said. She winced and cringed slightly. "N-no. I lost my friends while skiing, and I ended up hurting myself and I'm just so so so lost." She said starting to force tears.

"Oh miss! Bring her into the airport boys." They helped her in. They wrapped her in a blanket and made her a cup of tea.

"Oh thank you." She said as she held it. She looked at the pictures of the planes of the fleet and looked for a decently sized one.

"So, young lady where are you from?" One asked her.

Clara looked at him. "I'm from America! Visiting with my friends and of course, they lose me right before we're supposed to go home." She said as she wiped her eyes.

She spotted the plane she wanted and eyed the keys. One gentleman was staring at her. "Which ski resort?"

"The one up the hill." Clara said with a soft smile. She was trying to be as cautious as possible.

"What's the name..." he asked.

She chuckled and looked nervous. "I-I'm sorry. I forgot. I'm just so frazzled." She said as she then stumbled again, grabbing the keys on her way to the ground.

She was pretty sure she bruised her knees from that fall. The gentlemen helped her up until the one who was suspicious of her walked over.

"I heard some agents from America escaped the Hydra base." He said.

Clara chuckled and looked at him confused. "What's Hydra?"

She was taken over to her chair. She gripped the key in her hands that was under the blanket, the only thing protecting her identity at the moment.

She saw the men talking in the corner. She knew something was wrong. Clara needed backup.

One man walked over. "Here lemme get you another blanket." He said. She gripped it tightly.

"No no, this is fine". She said with a soft smile. He frowned and yanked it off of her. He saw her shield logo.

"Well shit." She said as she backed up. She winced as her leg ached in more pain.

"She's that shield agent!" They rushed her. She knocked one out with her brackets and kicked the other into the wall.

Suddenly one slammed her to the ground. She hit her head and couldn't move. She saw a gun pointed at her head.

"Call the base-"

A shot fired.

The man who held her down fell to the side. A gun was against the gun-mans head. Clara breathed heavily as she saw Natasha slam this man into the wall.

Natasha put her gun into her holster and pulled Clara up. "You okay?" She asked her worryingly.

"M-my head." Clara said as she stumbled slightly. Natasha caught her before she stumbled.

"I got you." Natasha picked her up carefully.

"Alright everyone, let's get on the plane."