Finale

6 Years Later

"You do know I'm in charge.. of this division... right?" Bucky said as he walked into an office.

The words director was on the desk. The chair spun around. Clara sat in it. "Yeah I know. But I think you need a buddy."

"I don't."

"You do."

"No."

"Yea."

Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Still so sassy. I am the director you know." She said as she slowly stood. A bump came into view. Bucky just helped her up and walked her out.

"You can blame my mother for that. And I will still be a pain in the ass with you." He said with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes.

"So, how's the avengers going?" She said as she walked next to him.

"Good. Mina has been giving uniform upgrades. We also have a new member from
Wakanda." He said as he stopped on a platform.

"Oh! How exciting." She said as she stood next to him. The platform started to lower. She looked at him.

"And how are you?" She asked.

Bucky looked at her. His hair was longer now, a gray streak went through it as well. "I'm alright. Getting day by day."

He fiddled with his wedding ring. Clara smiled softly.

"You?" He asked as he looked at her.

"I feel fat." She said gesturing at the belly. Bucky just chuckled. "You're not fat. You're carrying a baby. Something fascinating" he said praising her.

The two stepped off the platform and chuckled. "Thanks. My husband thinks the same as well. He's very doting."

She said as the two walked down into the lobby. She paused when she saw the statues propped up for Steve, Natasha, and Sam.

She looked at her father's. "He would've been... an amazing grandfather." Bucky agreed as he looked at her.

Her eyes drifted to Natasha. "She wanted a family."

Bucky just walked over and carefully pulled her into a hug. "She would've ..." he looked at Sam's but didn't say anything.

Eventually the two got to the meeting. Kylo had a wedding ring on his finger and so did Anthony.

Anthony had gray streaks going through his hair, and his hair was longer. Kylo had an attempt of a beard going on, and he was still a teacher while full time avenger.

Mina was now working at Stark industries, and led the engineering department with ease.

Mary was no longer apart of the avengers and was just a ballerina so she wasn't here.

"Good morning everyone." Clara said as she sat down.

"This meeting won't be long. Cause I'm tired, hungry, and there's nothing much to worry about. I need reports." Clara said as she sat down.

"The Hydra remnants are gone. We have arrested them, and there isn't enough members to even entertain a revival." Anthony said.

"Stark industries has a new shipments of weapons, and Human Resources to sent to SHIELD. Ready for you whenever."
Mina said as she showed Clara the shipment.

Clara looked at it as she listened.

"The new kid from Wakanda is excelling a lot. He's a shoo in." Kylo said.