Takeover

Natasha woke up the next morning. The  snow was falling hard. The visibility was terrible, which made it perfect.

Natasha pulled her stealth gear on. She pulled her tactical mask on and walked downstairs. It was 5, so she was getting ready.

The others slowly made their way downstairs. Mina pulled her mask down as she walked over to Natasha. "You okay cap?"

Natasha nodded as she pulled her hood on.

Anthony sighed when he saw the snow. He walked outside and casted a spell on the house to keep Sam safe.

Mary stepped outside along with the group. "Y'all are insane for wanting to fight in snow. It's cold!" She whined.

"Get over it." Natasha said as she checked her gun. "Strike team with me."

Clara walked down the hall getting times done for Fallon.  She paused when she felt someone walk by her. She turned but... didn't see anyone.

She paused but then ignored it as she went up to Fallons office.

"Here's more info-" she noticed Fallon wasn't there. She frowned as she out the flash drive on his desk. Everything felt off.

She had just walked  out of his office when Suddenly the power and security went out. Her eyes widened.

She ran down the hall to security. She tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. She frowned as she knew this would be Mina's area. She pulled out her knife and lighter.

She heated it up and then ran the knife up the gap. She kicked the door in, and saw Mina.

"Oh! Hello!" Mina said. Suddenly Maria swung at Clara, knocking her out the room. Clara hit the floor, but recovered and kicked Maria.

"Maria!" Clara yelled. Maria pulled out her knife and swung at her. Maria got her cheek but Clara kicked her off the floor they were in. Maria landed on a couch but was done.

Clara stepped into security.  Blood dripped down her cheek as Clara activated her shock bracelets. Mina had gone invisible.

Clara closed her eyes. She was still until she spun around and punched Mina shocking her. Mina hit the ground and cringed. "C-Clara..."

Clara ignored her as she attempted to get the security back up. Mina shot a web at Clara's hand.

Mina activated her shock webs. Clara cried out in pain as Mina kept shocking her. The electrical current destroyed the security system.

Clara fell to her knees and ended up cutting the web. She winced as she met Mina's gaze. Clara just shocked her and walked out.

Natasha took out the lobbies agents. "Lobby cleared." She said into her intercom.

"Third level clear." Bucky said as he looked around.

"Fourth floor clear." Mary said.

"Fifth floor clear." Kylo said.

"I'm heading to the second." Natasha said. Natasha walked up the stairs. She saw a lot of offices. She saw Clara's.

She opened the door with her gun leading. She walked in and paused. Her shield. Natasha held it for a moment before putting it on her back.

She stepped out and closed the door. She saw the security office. She stepped in and saw Mina on the floor.

"Mina!?" Natasha rushed to her side. Mina winced. "I'm okay... check Maria. She fell." Natasha quickly walked over turn edge of the other railing and saw Maria moving.

"Maria. Get Mina some assistance. I'm going to get to the upper floors." She said into her intercom.

"Got it." Natasha made her way up some levels.

Clara walked down a hall. She noticed Hydra agents passed out in the ground. She was on the fifth floor. She stepped onto the floor and saw Kylo.

He stood there and looked at her.

"We don't have to fight." He said.

She pointed her gun at him. "Don't lie." She said. Kylo frowned. He closed his eyes and need plague took over. The symbiote rushed her.

She pressed a button on her watch. It a high pitched pulsating sound. Plague shrieked it started to retreat back into Kylo.

Clara threw a flare at him. Causing plague to retreat. Without giving him a moment, Clara knocked him out.

She continued to the next floor.

Natasha went up and saw Kylo on the floor. She checked and made sure he was alive, which he was. She saw the flare and frowned.

Clara walked onto the next floor. She had her gun in her hand. Her eyes were blank as she walked amongst her knocked out Hydra agents.

She paused and her eyes widened when she saw Bucky. Bucky had his hands in his pockets. He looked at her and sighed. "I liked you... you know."

Clara gripped her gun.

"You were good for my daughter. Now... now it feels as if you were more of a curse." He said as he met her gaze.

"I was a curse." She said with a sad smile. "Sadly I didn't have a choice in the matter." She said as she tossed her gun to the side.

"That's what they all say." He said as he then rushed her. She swiftly blocked a hit from his metal arm. She cringed in pain. Her arm hurt so bad. She dodged another hit. She raced down a hall as she activated her bracelets.

She suddenly got tackled. She rammed her fist into his side and neck and shocked him, continuing to up the voltage.

He barely flinched. Clara kicked him into a wall , but he grabbed her ankle causing her to fall. She pulled out her knife and threw it at him. It lightly grazed his cheek.

He walked over to her and picked her up by her collar. Suddenly he stumbled and let her got. He held his head. "Y-you.., you drugged me."

He stumbled against the wall. "I'm sorry..." she said as she headed back down to the main floor. She held her gun as she looked at the way they were able to take out so many agents.

She paused when she heard a gun. She turned and saw Natasha, staring her down from the opposite end of the gun.