Alert and Dinners

Natasha eventually left and went back to her parents house. She saw Sam sitting on the couch typing something. "I'm home."
She said as she closed the door. She pulled her jacket off and hung it up.

"Welcome home." Sam said as he finished his typing, and then closed his computer.

"How was stuff at the Oval Office?" She asked a she pulled her boots off and walked into the room.

"Pretty good. Working on some stuff. How was stuff at SHIELD?" Sam asked.

Natasha stood there a bit quiet. "Zima... made an appearance. And hurt a couple people, but I got control of her right now."

Sam just nodded. "Well I'm glad they're all alright now." He said as he patted the spot next to him. She sat down by him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Can we do something fun with the people on this squad of mine?" She asked.

"Of course. When?"

"Tomorrow." She said as she picked at the lint on his pants. He nodded and kissed her head. "Of course."

Anthony woke up in his apartment the following morning. He groaned a bit and held his head. He had drank a bit the night before. He sat up as his phone vibrated.

He didn't want to answer it. Especially since he thought it was the hospital. But he reached over anyways and looked at it.

Natasha: teams hanging out today. at 5 tonight. Restaurant on 6th street, semi formal attire.

He smiled and bit and texted back.

Anthony: got it. I'll be there. It's weird seeing you text me.

Natasha; why

Anthony: no clue... but it's nice

He put his phone down and got out of bed. He sighed as he looked at the ceiling. His eyes glowed red as he did.

He spun around and show a blast towards his balcony. Wanda waved her hand blocking the blast.

"Get out of my fucking house..." Anthony said as he kept his hands ready.

"I'm not here to fight." She said.

"And yet every time I see you, it ends up in a battle?" Anthony said getting mad.

"I am just coming to tell you, that Madam Hydra is going to be making a move on the president soon. She's attempting to lure people out into the open." Wanda said as she sat down.

"And you're telling me this... why?"

"My allegiance isn't to Hydra." She said.

"And who is it to..." Anthony asked.

"Unimportant. Just make sure your ex-captain doesn't die." She snapped her fingers and disappeared. Anthony just grabbed his phone, snapped his fingers as his witch attire appeared.

Sam was in the Oval Office when a portal opened in the middle of it. Sam looked up as his secret service aimed. Anthony entered.

Sam raised his hand to his agents. "Stand down. Anthony... this better be for a good reason."

"Madam Hydra is going to put an attempt on your life again. Wanda came and told me this morning." Anthony said.

Sam frowned at that. He motioned his agents to leave.

"Did she give a timeframe?" Sam said as he stood.

"Just soon." Anthony said. Sam sighed as he stood up. "the captain is recovering.... Bucky is helping her... the team has their assignments.... but I have my secret service." Sam said as he looked at his options.

"You don't have many options for protection sir..." Anthony said as he felt his phone vibrate.

"I'll talk to Bucky about it..." Sam said as he looked at the man standing at his desk.

"Thank you for the warning...."

"You're welcome sir." Anthony said as he opened a portal.

"Anthony."

"Yes?"

"Use the door..." Sam said. Anthony immediately closed the portal and walked out the door.

Natasha was in her room she saw her hair was at her shoulders. She hated it.

Cause when she saw her reflection, all she saw was a murderer. This was the hair that held the memory of Zima. That's what zima looked like.

Natasha wanted it gone, but she was too nervous to ask for a hair cut. She just pulled it into a pony tail.

She looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30. "Shoot." She pulled on a black shirt and dress pants, she pulled her jewelry on and then grabbed a jacket.

As she rushed about, she stopped in front of the mirror. She saw all of her scars, screaming at her. She turned her eyes and pulled her jacket on.

Scars fade... but you never forget how you got them.

Clara pulled a jacket on over her dress. She was wearing a knee length dress that was red. She was going together with Mina who was in a pretty long pink dress. She looked cute.

Mina followed Clara out. "Think we're gonna have fun?" Mina asked.

"I would like to." Clara said as she thought to how Natasha doesn't even remember her... it saddened her a lot, but she was making sure to stay positive for Natasha, and be there for her.

The duo got the restaurant and saw Anthony sitting there with Kylo. Kylo was wearing a green button up while Anthony wore blue. Mina and Clara both noticed how the two were a lot closer than normal.

Clara had a guess but kept it to herself.

She walked in. Kylo pretended to pass out when he saw her. "Who is the blonde goddess who has joined us? And who is the Pakistani goddess who has graced us with their beauty?!" Kylo teased.

"You both look amazing." Anthony said.

"Thank you." The girls said. They turned as Mary sat next to Anthony. She was in a long purple dress. "We're all here except for our host?" She said.

"You could start with hello." Anthony said.

Mary looked at him. "Hi Anthony."

He just rolled his eyes. As he did Natasha walked in with Bucky and Sam. Clara saw her and she immediately blushed. She turned her head away from their gaze.

This was going to be a rough night.