Signal

Zima laid on the ground not moving. Clara ran over to her and panicked. "Natasha! Come on wake up!"

The assassins head was bleeding. Clara remembered how she showed her how to take off her mask. She pressed the buttons and the mask came right off

Blood dripped from her mouth. "Anthony!" She yelled. Anthony came running. He switched to doctor mode. "Oh shit-" he said as he started to do checks.

He pressed apart of her rib cage. She flinched. He then noticed her side was poorly healed. "This girl has multiple injuries that weren't being taken care of."

"They have been." A voice said behind him. He turned as his eyes glowed red. Madam was there along with Wanda.

"Hi Clara... Anthony, Mina and Kylo. It's been a minute." She said with a chuckle. She saw Natasha laying on the floor unresponsive.

"Guess you found my project..." she said. Clara stood between her and Natasha.

"You can't have Natasha." Clara said. She was not armed, she did not have any gear on, but her eyes were serious.

Madam chuckled. "I wasn't asking you. She belongs to Hydra." She said.

"And since she lied to me, and now got herself hurt like this, I have some punishment in place-"

Clara punched her. Wanda picked Clara up and threw her against a brick wall. Anthony's placed a tracker under her arm and rushed to Clara. "Clara!" He said as he helped her up.

"Thank you for giving her to me!" Madam said as she waved. Her agents grabbed Zima as Wanda opened a portal.

Madams eyes were dark as the portal closed behind them.

Zima was starting to wake up. "You are the most useless agent I have ever created!" Madam yelled as she kicked her.

Zima just laid on the floor. Madam yelled in frustration. "Put her with the other agents... have them teach her a lesson."

She stormed out of there. The agents dragged her to the fighting pit with the other mindless agents.

"Teach her a lesson." They said.

Natasha pushed herself up weakly. "Please..." she said as her hair fell into her face.

"No..." she said quietly. The agents started to attack her. She hit the wall but blocked the hits. She got slammed into the wall, hit and punched.

Zima had enough. She grabbed an agent by the neck and slammed them into the ground. She stole their guns and shot them all. She stumbled to the ground as her handlers came in. They dragged her out and brought her to the shock chair.

She didn't even fight.

And then the routine continued.

Clara came to in her apartment. She was on her bed, and Anthony was working over her.

"What happened..." she mumbled.

"You got slammed into a wall by Wanda. You're fine, and Natasha got taken. But..." he handed her an iPad.

Clara sat up quickly and looked at it. "I could kiss you Anthony." She said as she looked at the iPad.

He looked at the iPad with her. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. He hugged her tightly and chuckled. "You're welcome. I've called for Sam and Bucky to come here. They're gonna help us with our next move."

Clara saw the dot. She knew they were getting closer.

Sam and Bucky arrived a little bit later. Bucky walked in. "What's the problem?" He said tiredly.

"Natasha was here." Clara said as they looked at her.

"Really!?" Sam said.

"Yes. She was here, and we chatted a bit." She said. Anthony nodded. "We all kinda overreacted when we saw her. She chased her down the street, she got hit by a car, so she's injured , and she now has a tracker on her." Anthony said handing them the iPad.

Sam could hardly believe it. He looked at Bucky who was staring at the iPad. A small smile appeared on his face.

"So how are we going to do this?" Kylo said.

"We need the heavy hitters. Kylo Bucky, Steve. They'll be the strike team." Clara said as she stood.

"We know Wanda is here, so Anthony and Mary will run offense with her. Mina is in charge of surveillance and in case we get thrown a curve ball."

"Where will you be?" Sam asked.

"Where do you want me?" She said.

"With me." Bucky said. Clara looked at him. "You'll lag behind us, in case something goes wrong, you'll take over from there." Bucky said. "You can keep up with us, so, I'm not worried. Plus... she seems to listen to you a bit more than me." Bucky said with a chuckle.

"It's only a fluke." Clara said.

"We'll say that for now." He said as he looked at Sam.

"I have to stay behind." Sam said as he looked at him. Bucky nodded. "Yeah... I know."

The group all got to Shield, suited up and debriefed. Bucky was boarding the jet with clara when he heard a commotion behind him.

"Sergeant Barnes!" Sam said. Bucky smiled a bit. "Yes, Mr. President-"

Sam just pulled him into a kiss. Bucky melted immediately and held his waist slightly as he kissed him back.

Sam broke the kiss slightly. "Come home. You and my daughter. Both of you, no Negotiation." He said.

"Is that an order, Mr. President?" Bucky asked.

"Yes. Yes it is Sergeant." Bucky smiled at that. He kissed his cheek.

"We'll be back. I promise." Bucky said with a soft smile. Sam pecked his lips and backed up. "Good. Be safe squad!" He waved to the others.

Clara waved to him and then took a seat next to Anthony. "They're cute."

"Yeah they are." He said as he sat back. He glanced at Kylo but then looked at his hands.

Zima was in her cell. She had gone through training, more shock, and then more training. She hadn't recovered from any of her injuries.

She struggled to breathe in her cell. Her mind was eerily blank, and she knew she was going to have to fight soon.

She always did.