Gala

Clara arrived at the gala. She adjusted her dress and walked into the party. High ranking officials from all around the world were present.

Princes, Kings, Dictators, and of course... the President of the United States who was only there to get information.

All eyes were on Clara. The masses wondering who this blonde beauty was as she stepped in. Her gown flowing as she grabbed a glass of champagne. She didn't looked phased but her heart was racing.

She was nervous, but she knew her mission. Find Madam Hydra, and get information. She wore her uniform underneath just in case.

She strolled, exchanging smiles and glanced at everyone. She paused when she saw Madam Hydra sitting at a table sipping champagne. Clara knew Madam Hydra knew who she was, but she knew Madam Hydra didn't know what she looked like when she was all dressed up like this.

She walked over and sat across from her. "Madam Hydra." She said with a soft smile.

Madam Hydra looked at her and smirked. "Why hello. What is a young lady like yourself doing here?"

"Working the room. Never seen you before." Clara said as discreetly switched their drinks as she moved her hands around the table. Clara spiked her own drink which was the same as Madams.

Madam picked up the glass. "My my... I was doing the same. What is your name?"

"Anna." Clara said as she pretended to sip Madam Hydras drink.

Madam sipped the spiked drink. "Lovely name." She said as she looked at Clara.

"Have we met?" Madam asked.

"I'm afraid not ma'am. I'm sure I would remember your... your lovely black hair." Clara said as she waited for the poison to take effect. Madam felt a bit dizzy.

Clara played her fake worried look. "I- are you okay?"

Madam couldn't think straight. She glared at Clara. "You... are that girl-"

Clara pointed a gun under the table. "Up... and go to the corridor on the left." She said seriously. Madam frowned and got up with her. The two walked to the corridor where Clara unzipped her dress and took it off revealing her uniform.

"You caught me off guard..." madam said as she stumbled down the hall.

"Good."

"What did you poison me with?" Madam said as she fell into a chair. Clara kept her gun pointed at her.

"A lot of things you won't be able to counter in this moment." Clara said as she cuffed her to the chair. Madam Hydra glared at her. "What do you want..."

"Where's the Captain..."

Madam just laughed. "That's what you wanted!? Hilarious... I'm sorry. It's just that... there is no more Captain America..."

Clara didn't move, or show any fear on her face. She just placed her gun against madams forehead and cocked the gun.

"I'll say it once more... where's the captain..." Madam stayed silent.

"Go ahead... kill me. Another will take over." As she said that Clara nodded.

"Fine." She shot her arm. Madam Hydra cried out and gripped her shoulder. Clara knelt down in front of her.

"Maybe they'll do a trade." She said calmly. Madam didn't anticipate her shooting her. Suddenly as Clara glanced to the side, Madam kicked Clara out the window they were by and revealed she had freed her hand from the cuffs.

"Interesting..." madam said as she thought she was cleared. Suddenly she was kicked into the wall. Clara got her into a chokehold.

Madam slammed her foot into hers and spun around and swing to punch her. Clara blocked and activated her shock bracelets and swung at her.

Madam jumped back and looked at her with a raised brow. "Oh my a Widow..."

Clara looked at her, and then rushed her and swung a kick, but madam kicked Clara into the wall. Madam chuckled as she looked at her. Clara attempted to shoot her, but Madam kicked the gun out of her hand and pinned her to the ground with a knife at her throat.

"I'll give you a hint..." madam said as blood dripped from her head.

Clara winced as she looked at the woman. "Deja vu..." was all Madam said. She smirked and stood up and stepped out the window to a jet waiting for her.

"You're fun to fight child!" Madam waved and flew off. Clara sighed and got into her intercom. "Got information..."

"What did you find out?" Sam said over it.

"Deja Vu..."

The line was silent. "What?" Kylo Said.

Sam sighed and knew what that meant. "I know where she is."

Madam Hydra walked into Natasha's cell. Her arm was in a sling now. She turned and natasha was on the ground barely moving. "Zima?"

"M-my name is Natasha..." Natasha barely said loud enough. Madam rolled her eyes.

"That blonde... she's a strong girl." Madam said adjusting her sling.

"She shot my arm. Now I can't really fight. She's a problem." As she said that Natasha just laughed.

Madam looked at her. Natasha laid on her back and just laughed as tears went down her face. She was so proud of Clara. She could barely laugh since it hurt her so bad, but she was so proud all she could do was laugh.

Madam just got up. "Shut up... tomorrow we start activating you with your code. It should work."

Natasha didn't care. As the cell of the door closed. Natasha teared hp and covered her face. "H-hurry guys.."

Clara was the headquarters dorms getting ready for bed. She washed her face and stared at her reflection. "You have to get her..."

As she said that she heard Anthony trip over something in her main room. "You better not be destroying my dorm!" Clara snapped.

Anthony jumped and fixed what he knocked over. "Why do British people sound so much scarier when they're mad..." he said as she came out.

She put her stuff away. "We leave tomorrow at four. The president sent me the address and said that this is where she was first taken..." she said as she looked at the coordinates.

"Kinda terrible how they brought her back to the same place." Anthony said.

"Yes... yes it is. But! We need to just get in and get her out." Clara said as she put her shock bracelets on her uniform.

"We're getting her."