Black Widow

Oliver sat in his apartment. He winced as he sat down. His shoulder was in so much pain. He sighed as he relaxed and sipped on some water.

He turned the TV on and watched the news. He sipped some more water until he heard a knock at the door.

He glanced at the door. He grabbed his gun and walked over to it. He opened it and saw no one there. "No one..." he frowned.

He closed his door and locked it. He turned and saw Clara sitting down at his table. Oliver looked at her.

"Hey Oliver." She said as she fiddled with her gun. He sighed as he knew how this was going to end. He walked over to his cupboard and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"Hi Clara." He chuckled a bit. "Open this for me?" He said putting a wine bottle and bottle opener in front of her.

She looked at him but she opened it.

Oliver knew he was done. He poured himself a glass and sat down. He sipped on the wine as he glanced at her.

Her eyes were dark. Her hand was on her gun. "You're here to kill me?"

"What gave it away?" She said tilting her head to the side.

"Maybe your whole stance, the gun, the fact I killed the captain." He said knowingly.

"Glad you're aware." She said with no emotion in her voice. He got up and put the wine away. He nodded slightly as he accepted the fact he wasn't going to make it out of here alive or in one piece.

He grabbed his spare gun and aimed but she shot his hand. He cried out as she got up.

She kicked him into the wall as he cringed in pain. "You knew it was my job to protect the captain. Did you not think I took it seriously?"

He rushed for his door but got kicked to the ground. She promptly slammed him into the wall. "Y-youre just seeking revenge..." he winced as she held him to the wall.

"And if I am?"

"You're just as bad as Hydra." He cringed. She chuckled and then laughed, a laugh that sounded villainous. She shook her head and sighed as she looked him in the eye.

"Alright."

She pulled out her knife and cut his arm. He fell to the ground gripping his arm.

Clara walked over to a chair and sat down as she cleaned her knife.

Her eyes were dark as she watched him cry out in pain.

Her way of killing her targets was so similar to a black widow.

She will subdue her target, but instead of killing them right away. She tortures them slowly. So slowly to the point they could only wish for her to kill them quickly.

Of course she never gave them the satisfaction. She enjoyed the chase....

She watched him try to get to the door. She let him open the door. He stumbled outside, screaming for his guards.

He paused when he saw them dead. She stood behind him. "You really think I wouldn't take out your Hydra agents before you? That makes this harder. I work smarter... not harder." She saw the look of fear on his face.

"You truly are a black widow." He said as he fell to his knees.

"That I am." She said as she started to walk over to him. He pulled out a knife and threw it at her. It cut her arm, but she didn't falter.

"Cute." She said said as she rushed him and kicked him into a concrete wall. He coughed up blood as she did.

He was done. He looked up and saw a gun pointed at him. "Kill me already!" He yelled. She shook her head.

"Not yet."

Hours went by and he was barely hanging on. Clara simply added to his agony, but refused to do anything until she deemed it okay.

She noticed it was getting close to sunrise. "I have to get back now." She said as she aimed her gun at him.

"Next time... don't mess with my team, my captain, or me..." her gun fired and she walked off.

Bucky sat at the dining table with Maria and Stephen. They were all waiting for Clara to get back.

She opened the door and closed it. Bucky walked over to her and stood in front of her. "Are you okay?"

"Yep. I'm fine." She said as she looked at him. "I just need to bandage my arm and then I'll be perfectly fine."

Bucky nodded. "Need help?"

"Yeah."

She sat at the table as Bucky stitched her arm and then wrapped it up tightly. She winced slightly but relaxed a bit. "Did he die."

"Yes. He died on his own. I only helped at the end." She said as she looked at him.

"Alright. Well... Natasha is very upset and told
Me to bring you upstairs when you get back." Clara sighed and nodded as he finished.

She headed upstairs. She opened the door and saw Natasha sitting there.

"You've been gone for 6 hours Clara..." Natasha said seriously.

"I understand that." She said as she unzipped her uniform and pulled it off. She grabbed her shorts and tank top. She pulled them on.

"What did you do?"

"What Maria assigned me to do." She said as she turned and looked at Natasha. Natasha frowned but didn't say anything further.

"Did you get hurt..." Natasha said.

"Barely." She said as she walked over and stood in front of her. Natasha sighed and looked up at her.

"Don't do that again. Okay?"

"No promises." Clara said as she met Natasha gaze looking at her.

Clara held her face gently in her hands and kissed her forehead. "I can't help but protect you... my dear Captain."

Natasha let her. "Just be more careful, and let me know. Okay?" Clara just admired the captains blue eyes.

"Okay. I will..." Natasha tucked Clara's hair behind her ear and sighed.

"Get some sleep. We have work to do tomorrow." Clara chuckled and nodded as she walked around and laid on the other side of the bed.

"Night Natasha."

Natasha turned the light off.

"Night Clara."