Training Times

Clara jumped and dodged another slam. She could tell Natasha's swings were being pulled just a bit.

Clara raised her hand at Natasha. Natasha immediately stopped. "Don't hold back on my account, you understand, Captain?"

Natasha sighed and nodded.

The two restarted. Natasha was much faster. Clara activated her bracelets and dodged as she swung her punch.

Natasha blocked with her shield and kicked Clara back towards the wall. Clara recovered as a shield came swinging at her.

The shield bounced off the wall and went back to Natasha's arm. Clara noticed this and did her rounds.

She did some hand to hand with Natasha. She was gauging her power. Clara jumped back as Natasha threw the shield.

Clara jumped and caught it. She landed with the shield in front of her. She looked over the top of it, seeing the amazed expression on Natasha's face.

Hell, the whole group.

Natasha smirked and shook out her arm. "Am I gonna Have to fight for that?"

"Yes."

"Sweet."

Clara didn't know how to fight with the shield, but she was gonna learn now. Natasha promptly rushed her and did her swings. Clara blocked.

She realized how heavy this shield was. It was actually hard to hold.

Natasha pretended to miss a swing, when suddenly Natasha grabbed her arm and pinned her to the ground.

Natasha took the shield from her. "Not bad. I should teach you how to use this."

Clara chuckled. "You should." Clara tapped out. Natasha pulled her up carefully.

"Not bad. Hydra taught you some ruthlessness I see." Natasha said as she put her shield down outside of the arena.

"I guess." Clara said.

Natasha nodded and turned towards her. "Now, without the shield."

Bucky, Carol and Sam watched the duo training. "It's crazy how she's just like the both of you." Carol said as she looked at Bucky and Sam.

Sam chuckled. "It is crazy how genetics works. She got all of her fathers... quirks."

Bucky flicked Sam's arm. "And all of Sam's annoying traits."

Carol chuckled a bit and sighed. "She's strong... her whole team is strong... but will they be strong enough to finish the fight..." Carol said as she looked at the two.

Sam just turned and looked at the daughter. "They will."

Clara got beat by Natasha again.

Natasha chuckled as she pulled her up. "You're getting faster."

Clara chuckled. "I guess." As she said that.

"Captain!" A male voice says. Clara paused and then turned her head. Seeing a blonde man walking towards them.

Natasha's eyes widened. Clara just squeaked in excitement. "Dad!" She ran over and practically tackled him.

Steve smiled and looked at Clara. "Nice fighting. You have been trained well. Reminds me of your mother."

Clara cleared her throat and nodded. "Thank you, dad."

"No problem." Steve said.

Clara looked down at her hands as the memories of her mother started to creep back in. She looked at Natasha. "I'll... be right back."

Natasha saw her leave. "Excuse me, Captain."

Natasha ran after Clara. "Agent-" Natasha and said screw it to professionalism.

"Clara!" Clara paused and looked at her. "Hm?"

"Are you okay?" Natasha as she touched her arm slightly.

Clara knew she couldn't lie. Clara sighed and grabbed Natasha's hand and pulled her to an outdoor area overlooking the city.

"Guess I might as well tell you my background..." Clara said as she sat down. Natasha sat next to her.

Clara looked at her. "My full name, is Clara Carter- Rogers. The daughter of Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers."

Natasha looked a bit confused. "How? Didn't the director die... awhile ago?"

Clara smiled softly and chuckled. "I'm a girl out of time. You're gonna think I'm crazy, but... I was born February 13th, 1952."

Natasha looked shocked. "Really?"

"Yes I am. I was born in England, after Steve Rogers, the first Captain America, who loved my mother, came back to our timeline." Clara said hoping Natasha wouldn't be too confused.

Natasha nodded slightly. "So, he brought you here?"

Clara nodded. Natasha was surprised. "So you're 71..?"

"I don't consider myself that age, but in technical terms, kinda." Clara said with a chuckled.

Natasha just put her head on her hand and propped it up, just looking at her. "You look good for a 70 year old."

Clara just laughed and sighed. "Funny. You're taking this better than I thought."

"Clara, my father is 106."

"Good point."

"So, since you left your original time, I'm assuming you haven't seen your mom since she still died in this timeline?" Natasha asked.

"Yes. I haven't seen her in a very long time. And I miss her... but there really isn't a way for me to see her again." Clara said as she leaned back in her chair. She looked over the city.

"I wish I could..."

Natasha just wrapped an arm around her carefully. "I'm sure you'll be able to again." Clara leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Think so?"

"Yeah. Technology is forever changing and improving." Natasha said calmly.

Clara relaxed against her. She then looked at her. "You know you're amazing right?"

Natasha just chuckled as she shook her head. "Nah.. I'm not. I just know what to say."

"And that's good." Clara said as she turned towards her with a smile.

Natasha looked at her and smiled a bit. "Maybe it is."

Clara held her cheek and smiled. "It is." Clara leaned forward and kissed the captain. They were alone, and it was just lovely.

The peace, the view, everything, perfect for once.

Natasha broke the kiss slightly and looked at her. "You're in a good mood."

"Why wouldn't I be?" Clara said.

Bucky and Sam walked together. They thought about where the future would take them. Bucky looked at Sam.

"Think everything will be okay in the end?" Bucky asked. Sam looked at him and shrugged.

"I want it to... but I sadly can't see the future. I just want the war to end and those kids to be safe."