(BTS) Jin When You Break His Favorite Toy

It was Saturday and to your surprise, you woke up at 7. You were hungry so you decided to go to the kitchen and pour yourself a cup of OJ. You were looking at your phone as you walked to the dining table. You put the glass on the table but your hand hit something as you retreated your hand. Shattering sounds could be heard. You pulled your gaze from your phone and found your brother's plane model was on the floor, shattered into three large pieces. You were about to pick up the dustpan and broom in the bathroom when you feel chills down your back. You slowly turned around just to meet your brother's death glare.

"Why is my model on the floor broken?" He asked quietly like the calm before the storm.

"It fell when I put my glass on the table." You said as if you were innocent.

"You were using your phone right?" He asked with an icy glare. Your brother knew you too well.

"I wasn't. You should not put the model too close to edge of the table. It's not entirely my fault." You said without a hint of regret. You were in the heat of the fight and didn't think before you speak.

Jin didn't say anything and went into the bathroom to prepare for work. You both didn't say anything not even saying goodbye when he left.

The both of you were inseparable since you two were young. Even when you grew older you were used to relying on your brother. It was normal that you would talk to your brother when your boyfriend broke up with you or when you had a bad day. It was also normal for him to protect you. No matter from bullies or your parents, he always stand on your side. Your parents were trusted you to be in your brother's hand. It was not the first time you two fight, but usually he would be fine after a few minutes. He would never be mad at you for more that 15 minutes. But today was different. You finished your OJ and put the empty glass into the sink. You saw your mom walking down the stairs.

"What happened to Seokjin's plane? I remembered putting on the table before i sleep." Your mom asked you.

"I accidentally knock it down on the floor." You shrugged.

"Your brother is going to be so mad. Your dad gave that model as a present for his 10th birthday." Your mom went to the kitchen to make herself something to eat. You went back to your bedroom.

"______, come and see my model dad gave me." Jin ran ecstatically into your room.

"Why do you have this from daddy?" You were confused.

"It is my birthday today." He said annoyingly.

"Happy birthday, oppa!" You launched at him with a big hug.

You two played with the model for the whole day.

You knew it was your fault making your brother's toy broke. You accused him for being the wrong one. You decided to write a sorry card. You went back to the dining room and picked up the scattered pieces of the model. You tried to stick the pieces back.

After you stuck the pieces back together, you placed the letter and the model on his table in his room. The model was not perfect but it was fixed and in one piece.

It was nearly midnight, you tried to stay awake until Jin went back home but you slowly drifted to sleep.

Jin went back home a little after one. He was still a bit mad about his now broken model. He went to his room and about to prepare himself for bed. He saw your letter and the fixed model.

Jin oppa,

I'm sorry I broke your model today. I knew it was your favorite toy. Please don't be mad at me. If you are still mad at me, I'll make you dinner. Just for this time. I know you love my cooking.

Please forgive me. I love you.

__________

Jin smiled at your letter. He knew he couldn't stay mad at you for a long time. He put the letter into his drawer. He picked up the model and inspected it. It was not as perfect as it was originally but now the toy was a memory of his dear father and his lovely sister, it just made the model even meaningful. He went to the bathroom, readied himself for bed. Anticipating tomorrow's lunch.