(Monsta X) Wonho Moving In

You had been considering it for a long time and you finally made the decision. All of your boxes were in the back of Hoseok's car, he helped you with the boxes.

Hoseok went to open the glass door of the parking lot so that he could carry the boxes easier later. You hopped off the car and went to the back, trying to lift some boxes. You wanted to help because it was all your boxes, it made you feel guilty if he did all the work.

You tried to lift the closest box to you. You used all of your strength but it just won't budge. The box was too heavy for you. You heard chucking behind you when you tried your best to move the box by one inch.

"Babe, I got this. Just carry something light. You'll twist your wrist if you try too hard."

Hoseok went over and lift the box with ease. You gawked at him because you didn't know why he could lift the box. Moreover, he was wearing a tank top so his arms were exposed. His arms muscles were too distracting, he looked so sexy with defined and toned muscles.

Hoseok caught you staring at him. "Do I look that good?" He questioned you with an raised eyebrow.

"I'm afraid the box is going to crush you." You blushed and blabbered out some bullshit.

"It's not heavy at all. Can't you see my muscles?" He laughed.

You knew he caught you red handed and was embarrassing you. You rolled your eyes at him.

The two of you spent the whole afternoon moving boxes to the apartment. Finally all the boxes arrived safely to Hoseok's apartment.

"Do I get an reward?" Hoseok asked you with a popsicle in hand.

You kissed on his lips. His lips tasted like soda from the popsicle.

"Thank you."