(BTS) Jungkook Morning

You were up early today and it was rare. You were not a morning person and would definitely stay in on a Saturday morning. But not today, you were wearing Jungkook's hoodie and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Jungkook turned over and saw you were up. The mattress which you were laying on a few minutes ago was still warm. Jungkook let out a groan and got up in hopes of finding you.

He spotted you in the kitchen wearing his hoodie. The hoodie is the persect size for him but it looks huge on you. You reached to the cupboard to grab the cereal box and the hoodie hitched up revealing your smooth thighs. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat and tip-toed behind you.

You felt his arms snaked to your waist and holding you close to his chest. You two were so close, you could feel his warm breath on your ears. You rested you head against his chest.

"Do you want breakfast?" You asked him, looking up at him.

He didn't answer. You could see a mischievous smirk forming, you should have known better. Because at next the second. he tightened his grip around you and carried you to the couch. You held on the his strong arms and yelped in surprise.

You were sitting on the couch and you looked up at him with your cheeks puffed out. You tried to get up to go back to the kitchen, continuing to make your cereal. You were stopped with Junngkook's arm around you.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I want to go to the kitchen to make something to eat."

"You're not going anywhere."

You stared at him confusedly and pushed away his arms. You thought he was going to let you have your breakfast but how wrong were you. He squatted down and encircle his arms securely on your shoulder and legs. He carried you over his shoulder. You squealed and hit his back playfully.

"Put me down!" You screamed.

He chuckled while walking up the stairs. He suddenly loosened his arms. Your heart feel a bit as you feel you were going to hit the ground. Just as you thought you were going to fall, he secured his arm around you again.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! If you let go, I swear..."

"What would you do?" He challenged you.

You hit his back harder and you squirmed around.

Jungkook hit your ass. "Don't move around or I'll really drop you babe."

You stayed put until he plopped you down to the bed. He fall next to you and held you close.

"Let's sleep for a while more." He took a sniff of your hair and kissed it.