(BTS) Jimin When someone hits on him

It was Friday so you both decided to go for a date. Your lecture would end later than Jimin's so Jimin had to wait for you in the cafe near the university. He ordered himself some coffee and went to sit in his usual seat, right next to the window.

Your boring lecture had finally finished and you pack all the things into your backpack. You walked to the cafe. Through the window, you saw three girls in your dorm casually sitting down beside Jimin. They looked like they were having a fun and great time.

You decided to observe them for a while until a girl started to touch Jimin's shoulder and thighs. You could not hold it in anymore and stormed in the cafe. Jimin was surprised by a loud cough behind him. He saw you with an angry face.

"Sorry, my girlfriend is here. Goodbye." He took your hand and went to order a hot chocolate for you.

You shook his hand off and crossed your arms. Preventing him to try and hold your hand again. You slightly turned your body away from him. You were still fuming with jealousy. You and Jimin were the campus couple, no one would not know that you two were taken. Those girls obviously knew Jimin was in a relationship and they still wanted to hit on him. Most importantly, Jimin didn't refuse them.

Jimin was shocked with your actions. He didn't know what went wrong but through your body language, he definitely knew that you were furious.

"Did your lesson not went well?" He carefully asked you.

You didn't respond him. He kept on guessing every possibility that could infuriate you but none of it was what you were really angry about. The chocolate was done and he gently hugged you by the shoulder, steered you to the exit of the cafe.

As soon you went out of the cafe, you shrugged your shoulder so that he could remove his hand. You were pouting because you were frustrated Jimin didn't get what you were upset about.

"Can you please tell me what are you angry about?" He bend his knees to match your height and look right into your eyes.

You avoided his gaze and look at the ground. You puffed your cheeks out and refused to talk.

"Please." He put in some aegyo.

"You let those girls hit on you and you didn't do anything. You didn't leave them or ask them to leave. They were obviously flirting with you." You brows furrowed.

"They were just asking me which drinks are the most popular. They were just asking nicely so I just replied them nicely."

"They touched your thighs and your shoulder." You raised your eyebrows.

"They did?" He was thinking hard.

"No one would ask customers what the house drinks are while touching you. And they obviously know you have a girlfriend. They didn't even leave when they saw me."

"They are just asking." He wasn't too sure of himself. He didn't know if they were hitting on him or not because he was actually thinking of you.

"They were hitting on you." You stomped your feet in a childish manner.

"Alright, alright." He chuckled at your childish act. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything to reject them. I would be more careful and aware."

"You better be." You glared at him.

"Ok now you are cooled down." He grabbed your hand. "I can do this."

"Who said you can?" You tightly held on his warm hand.

"You're not letting it go." He handed you your hot chocolate.

You took a sip. "Where are we going?"

"A surprise." His eyes twinkled in excitement.

You leaded your head on his bicep as you walk and he started to lead you to the surprise he had up his sleeves.