(BTS) V Tickle fight

You reached in the cookie bag as you had your eyes fixated on the TV. The bag was empty. You felt the bag a few more times and you were sure your dear boyfriend took the last cookie.

You turned your head and saw him putting the cookie in his mouth. You immediately jumped onto his lap. You tickled his sides. He was surprised at your attack and he was still holding on to the cookie with his mouth. He didn't know what to do so he tickled you back. You squirmed in his lap. You were on the verge of tears because of all the laughing. But you were not going to lose. You tickle twice as hard back to him.

He raised his hands as a sign of defeat. He was laughing too hard and had to clutch on his sides. He was still biting on the cookie.

"What do you want?" He asked with a muffled voice.

"You took the last cookie." You pouted.

He stared down to his cookie. "You can have it if you can." He smirked evilly. He thought you would not eat it because it was already his mouth. He continued to tease you.

You glared at him and quickly took a bite of the cookie in his mouth. You continued to bite until the both of your lips touched. Taehyung just sat there with a red face.

You kissed on his cheek and walked away in victory.