(Monsta X) Wonho Late Night Out

Your girlfriends all went on a cab, they all live in the same neighborhood. You live in a totally different direction, so you told them to leave first. They were hesitant at first but got on the cab after your constant nagging.

It was a weird neighborhood and you suspect people passing by were all drug addict. There were creepy guys who kept staring at you, you pulled your jacket tighter and called for your boyfriend.

Hoseok picked up the phone at the first ring.

"Why are you not home yet? Where are you?" He asked you questions even before you could answer him.

"I can't hail a taxi. Can you please come and pick me up? I'm right outside Club Venus."

He frowned upon knowing where you were. It was a place where weird men gather and it was definitely not a safe place for you to be in at such an ungodly hour.

"I'm coming. Stay where you are and call me if anything happens." You heard keys jiggling and door slamming. You knew Hoseok was rushing to his car.

"Alright. Thank you and drive safe." You put back your phone back to your bag and waited for his car.

The streets were quiet but occasionally drunk people would come out of the club and puke on the floor or people making out on the streets. Some guys had asked you to join them but you listened to Hoseok and stay where you were at.

You saw a car coming from across the street and recognized it. It was Hoseok's car. You immediately ran across the street and get on the car. As soon you got on the car, you saw Hoseok's frowning face.

"Look both ways before you cross a road. What if there was a car coming down the road? You would have been involved in an accident." He scolded you.

You smiled sheepishly at him.

"And I've told you many times not to go to this neighborhood. Why can't you listen to me for once? What if something happened to you?"

You totally forgot that you were not suppose to go to this area. Hoseok had told you many time that it was a dangerous place.

You gulped before answering him. "It was Rachel's birthday. Plus, I really want to see what it's like here. It looks fun."

Hoseok started to drive back home. He kept quiet for some time. It was like he was thinking of something. You thought you did something that infuriated him so you kept your mouth shut.

"I'll go with you next time."

You grinned at him, relieved that he wasn't mad at you. Hoseok shook his head but he was smiling the whole time.