(BTS) V When he takes care of you

It was a cold night. You covered yourself in two thick blankets. You thought you would be warm enough but when you woke up the next morning. One was over your head and the other one was on the floor. The worst part was your shirt was hitched up, exposing your stomach. The cold air made your tummy upset in the morning that was why you were nearly late to school. The teacher started the lesson as you ran in the classroom.

After the agonizing lesson, your stomach pains acted up again. You laid your head on the table and pulled your legs up trying to ease your pain.

Tae was going to ask you if you want to go on a date afterschool. Since today was Friday, you both don't have school tommorrow. He saw you curled up in your seat. He walked over to the seat next to you and pulled out a chair, settling himself.

"What are you doing?" He asked out of curiosity. He thought you were sleeping so he nugded you softly.

You groaned as you turned your head to face him. "I'm not sleeping. I just have a really bad tummy ache." You said as you pulled a face. A face that supposedly imitate how near you were with death. But that face just made Tae laughed.

"I came to ask you if you want to go out tonight. I suppose it's a no." Tae chuckled at your sad puppy face. "Don't pull that face on me. It won't work on me this time. No dates for you until you recover." He said as he tapped your nose.

"Then you'll go out with me after I recover? Promise?" You held up your pinky.

"I promise." He rolled his eyes but he still played along.

"I saw that." You mumured as you curled up in your seat again. He just smiled at your comment.The break had 5 minutes left. Tae went to the cafeteria to ask for a cup of hot water. He wanted to give you a cup of hot tea to ease your pain. His locker was full of your favorite tea. He kept those in there in case of you are in pain on your period, or on this case you having a stomach ache. You tend to be prone to stomach ache because you have a sensitive stomach. This time he grabbed your favorite mint tea and walked back to your classroom.

Thud.You looked up and saw Tae and your favorite tea in front of you.

"Thank you, oppa." You smiled gratefully at him.

He ruffled your hair. "I'm going to class now. Drink that and if you're too sick go to the nurse room." He reminded you. You send an ok sign at him as he walked out your classroom.

It was finally the end of school. You couldn't wait to leave this place. The mint tea did help ease a bit of your tummy ache and you didn't need to go to the medical room. You waited Tae to come and walk you home. It was an everyday ritual so you were used to it already. You packed your bag as you waited for him. You had a stack of books you needed to put back in the locker. You just finished packing and you saw Tae leaning on the door frame. You took your stack of books in both of your arms ready to put them in your locker. Your load was taken by Tae once you got to him. He used one arm to hold up your books easily, taking your hand with another. He leaded the way to your locker. You looked at his backpack and his spare arms, figured that he must have went to his locker before coming to get you. You didn't know why you were observing this little stupid things about him. But it is fascinating and time-killing. You even wondered when he cut his nails. Things that were not important, stupid even. You were too immersed in your own bubble causing you to trip with your own feet.

"Be careful." He used his hand as a support to hold you up.

You beamed stupidly at him. "Sorry." You gained your balance and stood back up. Tae's arm encircled your waist as if he was scared you would fall again.

You left the school after putting the books into the locker. As you arrived to your house, Tae suggested he stay for a while until your parents came home. You didn't mind so you let him in. You went and change into your pjs. Took some medicine and you cell asleep on the couch with Tae cuddling you.

You were woken up by the sounds emitted from the kitchen.

"You woke up?" Your mom asked you from the kitchen.

"Mhmm." You looked around and didn't spot Tae anywhere. You were about to ask your mom where was he and you saw him in the kitchen helping your mom. You walked in the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"Taehyung is staying here for dinner. Unlike you he is helping me with the food." Your mom glared at you while Tae stuck his tongue out to mock you.

The dinner made by your boyfriend and mother was finally done. Your parents and Taehyung enjoyed the delicious meal while you just sat there watching them shoving spaghetti down their throats. You had a bowl of congee instead.

"Why do I have congee?" You asked with an disgusted face.

"Taehyung said you have a tummy ache so he made something plain for you." Your dad replied.

"But I want spaghetti." You whined.

"Just eat your food,_____. I'll cook spaghetti again when you recover." Taehyung settling you.

The dinner was filled of laughter and a sour face from you.