(BTS) Jungkook Day After

Jungkook woke up and you were still sleeping soundly beside him. He got up and had everything prepared and waited until the last minute to wake you up. He figured you would be tired and sore after yesterday night.

You were woken up by Jungkook gently shaking your shoulders. You groaned as you got up. You stood up and felt so sore. You limped to the bathroom due to the soreness you were experiencing . You heard Jungkook chuckling behind you.

"It's not funny." You huffed out.

"Of course." He lifted you up from behind and brought you to the bathroom.

You glared at him before making yourself presentable.

You laid on the bed, too sore to do anything. Jungkook didn't want to be late because you two were going to have lunch with your parents. Jungkook had already picked out an outfit for you. He threw a flowy dress at you. You were used to wear jeans everyday because you like pants better and it was more convenient.

"I want jeans." You raised your head from the pillow.

"Dresses are better."

You looked at him weirdly but still changed into the dress.

"Pants are no good when you are sore babe." He said after you changed. "Let's go. I don't want to be late."

"Alright." You got up and limped to the door.

Jungkook was laughing behind you. You turned around and hit his chest.

"Don't laugh. It is all your fault."