(BTS) Rap Monster Attire

You both had to attend the company's dinner tonight. You were wearing a gorgeous night gown and your boyfriend wearing a smart suit. It was the first time for your to attend this kind of event and you were really nervous.

You had this pet peeve that you would start biting your nails once your nervous. Namjoon chuckled and pull your hands away from your mouth.

"Babe, relax. You've seen all the people who would attend to the eveny. Why are you so nervous?" He smiled.

You looked into the mirror for the millionth time this evening, perfecting your dress and jewelries.

"It will be the first time meeting them formally though. We have to look perfect."

"You look beautiful. Our ride is here. Time to go." He kissed your forehead, attempting to calm you down.

You looked into the mirror for the last time and went to the door. Before you head out, you looked at Namjoon's outfit. He looked dashing with his suit. And then, you spotted an imperfection. His tie was crooked.

You walked close to him and reached up to fix his tie. Making the tie to fall perfectly. Namjoon tilted his head up for you to fix his tie.

"Do I look handsome?" Namjoon asked you with a hint of laughter.

You smoothed his suit and kissed him on the lips. "You look perfect, honey."

He chuckled at your answer and offered you an arm.

"Shall we go milady?"