(BTS) Jin Bath Time

Jin made your favorite dish, Mac&Cheese, after a long and tiring week of exams. Your mouth were watering as you watched Jin setting up the table. You dug in immediately when Jin told you to eat up.

"I'll go and prepare the bath for you." Jin said as he left the dining table after finishing his dinner.

It didn't take long for you to finish your dinner too. It was really delicious. You walked to the bathroom after leaving the dining table. You saw rose petals and bubbles on the bath tub. It emits a strong scent of lavender too, your favorite scent.

You stripped down and dipped into the bath your boyfriend had prepared for you. You moaned out of relaxation. It was a hard week for you. A bath was definitely the thing you needed.

Jin was leaning against the sink as he watched you enjoying the bath. He had a big smile on his face. He was happy when you were happy.

"Get in with me." You told him.

JIn smiled at you. He was waiting for you to say it but he would never say it to you. He went in the bath with you and started to rub your neck.

Your favorite menu, a bath plus a massage just for you. It was just perfect. Everything was perfect.

"Thank you." You told him sincerely.

"It's nothing." Jin continued to knead your neck.