(BTS) Jimin When you two get couple shoes

You were scrolling Instagram and saw a lot of couple showing off their love by having matching clothes and necklaces. You really wanted to have couple things with Jimin too but you thought matching clothes were too lame and matching accessories were too common.

You shoved your phone into Jimin's face. "Look. They all have couple items. Should we get one?" You pouted.

He pinched your cheeks. "You're the one that said it was lame."

"We can buy other things." You thought really hard. "Phone cases? Oh, maybe earphones." You were unsure of your own suggestions.

He made a face at you. "That's even lame. Let's get sneakers. Matching sneakers." He suggested.

You nodded your head. "That's a great idea. You are finally putting your brain in use." You tapped his forehead.

"Hey. I'm older than you. You're lucky you are cute."

The both you went to the shop and looked around. A pair of black sneakers caught your eyes. It was black all over with white paint splattered at the bottom. It was a pair of unisex shoes, it was perfect.

The two tried on and thought it was pretty good. The two of you bought it and wore it immediately.

Your best friend texted you earlier that she would like a double date with you. You promised her as you were in the same mall.

"Hi,_____." Noel hugged you. Her eyes scanned you from head to toe. "Girl. Nice shoes."

You smiled to yourself. "It matches Jimin's. Couple shoes." You looked at Jimin's feet and felt warm inside. It was all gooey in your heart.

Noel hit her boyfriend's arm. "See how cute this is. You always say it is lame." She pouted. Her boyfriend stood there and scratched his neck.

You and Jimin looked at each other and smiled. He kissed the tip of your nose softly.