(BTS) Suga When someone hits on him

You and Yoongi were at the mall to spend the night. You did a bit of shopping because you were in need of clothes. Who could have enough clothes, right? You went to a boutique, picked out some of your favorites and went to the changing room. While Yoongi waited for you while playing games on his phone. He sat on a stool right outside your fitting room.

You were trying on a pair of skinny jeans with rips on the right places, when you heard some giggles outside. You tucked in your white t shirt and went outside. You wanted to ask Yoongi for suggestion and you wanted to see what the fuss was about.

You opened the door and saw two girl from the shop was talking to Yoongi. One of them were touching his shoulder while laughing and the other one obviously undid her shirt to show more of her boobs. You coughed and gained Yoongi's attention.

"Does this look ok?" You twirled around for Yoongi to see.

"You look great." He gave you thumbs up. He was going to say something when the girls started to bombarded him with questions again.

You went back into the fitting room with jealousy bubbling up. Couldn't he see they were flirting with him? Couldn't he just ignore them? It was like planned, you heard giggles outside the fitting room. You were infuriated by the two girls and you decided to leave the boutique at once. You changed out the jeans back to your pretty dress. You grabbed all your clothes in your hand and went out of the room.

"Did you finish trying all?" He was shocked. You usually take a long time on fitting and would ask him opinions but today it only took like a second. He looked at your handful of clothes, he was sure you didn't even try it all.

"Yes." You answered coldly. He was shocked by your cold response. The two girls' hands were still on Yoongi's shoulder. You threw the clothes at the girl who undid her shirt. The boob girl retrived her hand from Yoongi in order to catch all the clothes. You walked over to your boyfriend and took the girl's hand, flicking it away as it was the most filthy thing you ever touched. You grabbed your boyfriend's hand and went out of the boutique.

"Where are we going?" He asked while following your footsteps.

You didn't answer him but stopped and stepped aside. You were obviously pouting.

"What's with that face?" He chuckled.

You didn't say anything but turned your back facing him. You huffed.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong?" He turned your body so that you were facing him.

You puffed you cheeks out and refused to talk. Your eyes looked at everywhere but him.

"Are you not talking now? If you don't speak, I don't know what I did wrong." He sweetly coaxed you to say something.

You let out a sigh. "You didn't do anything when the girls were obviously hitting on you."

"The were just being nice. They were scared I would get bored." He reasoned out.

"Who would put their hand on a customers? They even unbutton their shirt to show off their boobs." You motioned your hand over you boobs to emphasize.

"They're just being nice and maybe it's their style." He said, unsure of himself.

"They were hitting on you in front of your girlfriend." You frowned.

He took your hand. "Ok, I get it, I get it. I'm sorry. I'll be more aware next time." You glared at him. "No next time." He added.

You nodded at satisfaction. Your stomach growled. "I'm hungry."

"Where do you want to eat? You choose."

"What about the Italian restaurant on the 3rd floor?" You suggested.

"Sure. Let's go."

You two walked hand in hand to the restaurant.