(EXO) D.O When the members think you two are dating but you have a boyfriend

You were over at your best friend's dorm, ready to have a movies night with the boys. You knew Kyungsoo before his debut, you both were basically friends after birth, and your friendship with him just went to another level. It was odd because a lot of people will grow distant after their debut but you guys just grow closer. It was to a point where all your friends were teasing the both of you about you two dating.

"______! Do you want popcorn or nachos?" Kyungsoo shouted from the pantry.

"Popcorn is fine!" You shouted back.

All the members were sitting around the television, preparing for the movies night. You all decided to watch Home Alone, the DVD was already set into the disc machine, all you need to do is to wait for the popcorn.

"Yah, are you done yet? I'm growing a mustache waiting for you!" Baekhyun shouted.

Kyungsoo entered the living room with two bowls of popcorn, "Yes, I'm done. If you want it to be faster you can go in and help me, not just sitting here doing nothing but letting your mustache grow." Kyungsoo fired back.

"You little....." Baekhyun lost his words.

"Hey. Can we just watch the movie in peace." Xiumin said, "I'm starting the movie." He maneuvered to the television over all the members.

The members were nice enough and let you have the coach. Kyungsoo plopped down beside you and you instinctively snuggle to his side. You always snuggle him whenever you two were watching movies, it was a habit since you two were little.

The movie started, you also started to feel hungry. You reached for the popcorn bowl, only to find it was not on the table anymore.

"Kyungsoo, where is the popcorn?" You whispered to him, not wanting to interrupt others who were watching the movie.

He didn't turn his face and answer you instead he feed some popcorn. You opened your mouth to eat it. This action continued a while until you feel too full to eat.

"I'm full." You said to him while rubbing your stomach..

"You should have stop eating those popcorn earlier, now your too full to eat dinner," He said while tapping your nose.

"I'm not staying for dinner tho."

"Why?" He asked with his eyes open wide.

"Coz' I have a date with Kevin tonight," You said smiling.

"Oh. Ok. Don't be out too late or else your mom will worry." He said while looking back to the screen.

"I won't be too late, I promise." Deep in your heart you knew that he was worried about you but used your mom as an excuse. You feel really happy to have him as your best friend.

The movie started to roll up the credits, indicating the movie was over. One of the guys turned back on the light and all the members saw you two snuggling close with each other.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating? 'Cause you look like you are." Chanyeol commented with his mouth full of popcorn.

"Dude, she's dating Kevin and she's my best friend. I like her as a friend but nothing more." Kyungsoo said while putting up his arms.

"Why are you guys always asking if we were dating or not? Even if we are, it's not your business." You said.

"You two always do things that couples do." Chen said.

"Like what?" You asked, genuinely curious.

"Cuddling."

"Feeding each other."

"Playing with each others hair."

The members chirped in.

"But we are not dating. That's what best friends do." You said.

"Yea, let's hope you guys keep it that way." Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo glared at his friend and Baekyun just shrugged. If looks can kill Baekhyun was dead.

You turned around just in time you couldn't see Kyungsoo glaring his dear member.

"Hyung, is dinner ready?" Sehun asked.

"What do you think?" Kyungsoo, still in his grumpy mood, said.

And that shut the maknae up.

"______, are you going to stay for dinner?" Chanyeol asked you.

"Nah, have a date tonight. Oh, look at the time. Kyungsoo, I need to go now, Kevin's here to pick me up."

"Be careful, _____"

"Will do." You replied as you quickly shove your shoes on and rush to the door. "Bye guys, see you."

The boys all mumbled good byes and you were out the door. As you were waiting for the elevator, there was a loud shout from their dorm.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!"