(BTS) Jimin When you are jealous

You were finally on the set, it was the second time you had watched your boyfriend work on set. The first one was with the boys, this time was for the cover of a magazine. JImin had already told you the night before that it would have a lot of skinship. You told him it was fine and you could bear with it. He looked at you, unsure if you were really cool with it. But after reassuring him a thousand times, he finally said yes.

It was Jimin's work and it would be professional. The model was professional too. Why would you be jealous? Right?

You really thought you would be cool with a female clinging onto Jimin. You looked at the model touching Jimin all over to get the pictures done. You couldn't help to feel your blood boil as they were looking at each other with sexy gaze. It didn't help as the photographer told them to move closer until they grazed their lips.

You were dying inside but you tried to put on a peaceful face. Not wanting to distract Jimin. Diverting his attention was the last thing you wanted to do. You kept calming yourself by thinking happy thoughts.

Unicorns... Unicorns with rainbow... Jimin... MODEL!

Alright, deep breath. Start over again. In. Out. In. Out.

Happy thoughts didn't work. Neither did breathing exercises.

"Are you feeling fine? I saw you leaving the set." Jimin headed back into the waiting room.

The photographer wrapped up the shoot and people were starting to pack away the things.

"I don't want to be a distraction." You pouted and focused on your phone screen.

"But you were not distracting me babe. You were helping me." Jimin shrugged off his fur coat to a staff.

"How?" You had on a sour face and still stared at your phone.

"So I can imagine I was with you." He answered cheekily.

You huffed at his flirting attempt. "Stop lying. The photo shoot went on smoothly before and after I left."

He stared at you confused through the mirror. You would usually laughed at his cheesiness but you were pouting with your brows furrowed.

"Did something infuriate you honey?"

"Why ask me suddenly?"

"Something must have happened."

"Why are you so sure about it?"

He pointed to your face through the mirror. "It's all written on your face babe. I can read you like a book."

"Nothing." You sighed.

"You sure?"

You nodded..

"You can tell me now." He plopped down on the couch once you two got back home.

"Tell you what?" You sat next to him.

"You're sour face."

"There's nothing to tell." You whispered.

"So you don't deny that you have a sour face all the way back home?"

"I don't have a sour face." You furrowed your brows.

He tapped your nose. "You have your sour face now."

You looked away and crossed your arms. He rested his head on your shoulder and looked up at you cutely. You peeked at him through the corners of your eyes. When he saw you peeking at him, he scooted closer. His shampoo invaded your nostrils and you took a good whiff. It was a smell you love.

You put a hand on his chest, trying to stop him from coming any closer. But you didn't actually want him to stop so he ended up grazing his nose against your cheek.

"You're not jealous of that model, right?" This was the only answer Jimin could come up with during the silent car ride.

"What if I am?" You challenged him.

"Then I have to," He stole a sweet kiss from you, "make you forget." He smiled with his eyes disappearing into straight lines.

"Stop it." You placed your hand on his chest and backed away.

He nuzzled even closer as you backed away. "What if I tell you the model has a fiance?"

You looked at him. "Are you serious? Or you're just lying?"

"Why would I lie to you sweetie?"

"Because you don't want me to be jealous."

"So you were jealous!" He hugged your waist.

"No I was not!"

"Yes you were! You said it yourself. You admitted."

You pouted.

"Aw. My baby got jealous over a photo shoot. How cute."

"I told you I was not jealous babe."

"It's okay to deny it. I know what you think." He smile to himself.

You pinched his thighs slightly and he hugged you closer.