(BTS) Jungkook Dance Studio

You just said goodbye to your girlfriends and decided to text Jungkook. You figured that he would be still in the studio although it was midnight. The studio was also right around the corner, it would be a great idea to visit.

You pushed through the heavy glass door in order to go in the studio. Jungkoook texted you that he wanted you to see his dance and he would go back home with you.

"Hey. What do you want me to see? I hope it's something good."

He turned on the music. "Hi babe. You decide if it is good or not."

Jungkook began his dance routine. His dace consists of an unhealthy amount of hip thrust and waves. He also invited you to sit on the floor with your back against the mirror. He had dedicated the show just for you.

The song was ending and his strode over to you. He knelt down and whispered to your ear. "So was it good?"

You could feel his hot breathe in your ear. He was also slightly out of breath so you could hear him gasping for air. The smell of his sweat after hours of practice also rushed to your nostril. It was not unpleasant, it had a musky scent to it, the scent that you love.

Jungkook stared intensely in your eye and slowly leaned in. You brought your arms around his neck. His large hands was caressing your cheeks. His tongue was on your lips asking for entrance as you slightly opened your mouth. One of your hands moved to the hem of the shirt and started to sneak inside his shirt, feeling his stomach. He pushed you on the mirror and the make out session continued.

Hosseok went to get some drink for himself and Jungkook at the nearby store. And he didn't expect to see such a 'hot' and embarrassing scene before him.

"A-hem!" He coughed out.

Jungkook and you separated immediately as you two heard someone was in the room. You were blushing hard and you got up. Pretending nothing had happened. While Jungkook packed his bag.

"Um... Hi!" You waved awkwardly to Hoseok.

He laughed and handed a drink to you. "Are you guys leaving? 'Cause I'm leaving now." You nodded at him. "Well, it was nice to see you again." He ruffled your hair.

You blushed even harder. "Bye."

"Bye. See you tomorrow."

And with that you and Jungkook were left alone again. He turned his head to you and you stared right back.

All you could do was laugh.