(BTS) V When you are drunk

You were the type of person who gets drunk easily. You were having dinner with the boys and they ordered some alcohol. Even with your boyfriend controlling what you had drink, you still managed to down 3 beers.

You were getting drowsy and lightheaded by the time you finished your third beer, the alcohol were doing its thing. You bang your hand against the table trying to wake yourself up but it made you even more dizzy.

Yoongi was sitting opposite of you and he accidentally dropped his chopsticks.

"What did you do to that poor thing?" You started to tear up at the sight of Yoongi dropping his chopsticks.

No one was shocked. They were all close friends of yours and they knew you would cry if the alcohol got into your system.

"Taehyung, I think it's time for you to take her home." Jin said.

Taehyung groaned. "I told you not to drink that much. Now you're going to have puffy eyes tomorrow."

You sat there sniffing your nose and looked at Taehyung with your doe eyes.

"She need to go to work tomorrow. If you don't get her home earlier, she would have less time to rest." Jimin nudged him.

Taehyung helped you up and walked to his car. You were stumbling so he had walked slowly and put his arms around you. You were still sobbing.

A stray dog walked past and you pointed at it. "It's so cute. How... how could anyone let it go? Do... they have a heart?" The tears started to pour out again.

"Don't cry, please." He pleaded silently. "Come on honey. Just a few steps more."

He opened the door and gently settled you n the seat, helping you to buckle up.

"But the dog..." You whined.

"Babe, the dog is gone now. And you cannot bring it home too, you need to bring him to the vet first." He cooed you and get to the driver's seat.

"How do you know it's a boy. It's a girl." You huffed.

"Alright, alright. It's a girl." He pulled out some tissues and wiped your tears.

He drove back to your shared apartment. The traffic light turned red just as Taehyung made a turn.

"They hate me." You suddenly cried.

He stared at you wide eyed. "Who?"

"Red. They must hate me because I didn't give them money."

Taehyung let out a sigh. You would regret tomorrow on how much you had drunk.

"Why don't you answer me? Do you hate me too?" You cried out.

"No , honey. I love you."

Taehyung just kept on nodding at your rambling and crying. He couldn't do anything. He tried cracking up jokes and pulled funny faces but you kept on crying. He didn't like it when you cry because it was heartbreaking.

Taehyung was waiting for your next topic but you didn't say anything. He looked beside him and saw you were sleeping soundly. You must be tired after all the crying. He smiled at your cute face. Your mouth was left agape and you were still mumbling words.

The car finally drove in the parking lot. He parked the car and went around to help you get off the car. He lifted you with ease and started to walk to the elevator.

He gently put you down to the bed. He went to the kitchen and pour you some warm water. He wanted you to have more rest but you need to drink water to stay hydrated and your hangover wouldn't be that bad.

"Babe, drink some water before you sleep." He used a hand to support your waist.

You woke up groggily and opened your mouth. Taehyung laughed but still compiled and poured water in your mouth. You immediately went back to sleep when he gently lay you back down. He took off all your clothes and slipped on your pajamas. Then he plopped down on the bed with you after changing.

"Don't hate me." You mumbled.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear before hugging you close.

You had a great dream that night despite having a massive headache the following morning.