(BTS) Jimin When you are on your period

You were on a date with Jimin, your boyfriend for 4 years. You had just finished your lunch and waiting for the bill. You didn't want to go out initially because you were in deep pain. Your monthly friend decided to visit you a day before your date. It was nothing special but you hate the feeling of blood gushing out. Jimin paid for the meal and you both got up, got ready to leave the restaurant.

You walked ahead of Jimin and took a mint from the reception as you went out. You were opening the wrapper of the sweet candy when suddenly Jimin tied his flannel on your waist. You stared questionably at him as you pop the mint in your mouth.

"Um... Do you want to visit the bathroom?" He asked all fidgety.

"...No. Why?" You asked innocently. You usually catch on pretty quickly but not this time honey. Luck was just not on your side.

"You know. It is like..." He tried doing hand gestures and saw you didn't understand at all. You tried to untie the flannel he gave you but he stopped you.

"Just keep it, ____." He held your hand. "Also, go to the bathroom please."

You stared at him blankly.

"You have red on your pretty dress." He said in a hushed voice. That's when you knew you leaked.

"Oh. Oh! Um..." You just stood there to embarrassed and you didn't know what to do.

Jimin took your hand and brought you to the nearest bathroom. "I'll wait you here. Take your time." And with that said you rushed into the toilets.

You took care of yourself and finally went out. You saw Jimin standing casually against the pillar, playing with his phone. You went over and tapped on his shoulder.

"Oh. You're done?" He put his phone back in his pocket. "Where should we go now? I saw your favorite store on sale."

It was not the holidays and you were sure the shop didn't have sale when you walked past earlier. You knew he was trying to buy you new clothes to change. That would surely make you more comfortable. You really appreciate his thoughtfulness. Also it would take some time to go home too, so you think changing would be great.

"Sure. But before leaving the mall can we go to the supermarket? I need to get those things." You said with a red face. It wasn't the first time you bought tampons with him but telling him was a first.

"Sure. Let's go." He took your hand and started walking to the store.