(BTS) Jin When you are too short to reach the cupboard

You were trying to reach the cup at the top shelf. But to no avail as you were too short. You didn't want to ask your dear boyfriend, Jin, to help you. He always tease you about your height, treating you like a child. You were going to prove to him, you could reach the top shelf without asking him for help.

Jin was sitting on the couch and could see you trying hard to reach the top shelf. He loved your face when you were reaching it. You stuck your tongue out and your brows were furrowed, your nose was scrunched up. He thought you were really cute. He decided to wait for you to call his for help as he enjoy you being cute.

The top shelf was just too high for you, you couldn't even touch it even on your tiptoes. You climb on the bench and you knew you would reach it this time. You missed your footing and fell onto the ground. You yelped as your foot made contact with the hard floor and twisting it in the process.

Jin watched you fall in horror. He rushed by your side immediately and with a worried face.

"Did you hurt yourself?" You nodded. "Where?"

"I think I twisted my ankle." You hissed in pain.

He looked at you as if he was the one who got hurt. He scooped you up and put you on the couch. He went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. He gently took your feet in his hands and gently knead your feet with medicine. You wanted to pull away from him because of the pain. He held it firmly in place.

"Bear with it. It will heal faster this way." He wanted to stop the pain but he knew that you need to bear with it so the twisted ankle could heal faster.

He was angry at himself. If he helped you earlier, you wouldn't be hurt. He was scolding himself in his heart. It made his heart break when he saw you in pain.

"It's really painful." You said with tears on the verge of falling. Jin saw that and gently put down your leg.

"Alright but I still need to knead it tomorrow." He sat next to you and caressed your hair.

"Ok." You put your head on his chest.

"Ask me to help you next time. I don't want you to get hurt again."

You nodded against his chest.

"I don't want to patch you up again. My heart aches."

You nodded again.

He kissed your forehead softly. "Does it still hurt?" He looked at you in empathy.

"It's bearable."

"Don't be so stupid and climb on the bench next time.