(BTS) V When he comforts you

You got your period. Again. You and Taehyung wanted to add a member to your family but it was not working. You two had been trying for a year now. You did everything you could. Going to doctors for consultant and check ups, calculating dates for ovulation. But nothing was working. You started to think if it was your destiny to not have a child. Maybe God had not prepare one to come in your life.

You were sulking on the couch while Taehyung was taking a shower. Thinking of your husband, was he disappointed in you? He really wanted a kid but you couldn't give him one. What would he feel? You buried your head into your hands. The amount of stress you have right now was unbearable, it was like something was clutching your heart so tightly you couldn't breath.

You didn't hear the water stopped as you were too focused on your thoughts. You didn't feel Taehyung's presence in the air. Taehyung stood at the door frame studying your expression. Eyebrows furrowed and biting your nails out of habit. He knew you were thinking immediately. You two had a lot of conversation about this issue but you always seemed unease. You were too stressed out. You always worry, always thinking the worst situation that could happen.

"Penny for your thought?" He asked as he sat on the bed, right next to you.

"It's nothing." You sighed.

"It's obviously something." He looked at you with wide eyes. He reached out and ease your brows with his fingers and pulled your hand away from your mouth, "You had your brows furrowed and you were biting your nails. So tell me."

"I'm on my period." You exasperated. You were angry at yourself.

He knew it was going to be a sensitive topic. So he pulled you against his body and gently rocked you side to side.

"We're young. We still have a lot of time, it's all about the timing. Don't frat over tings you can't control. You control freak." He soothes you.

"We had unprotected safe during my ovulation period, and you tell me it's about timing? Does it not sounds like a perfect timing to you?" You questioned him.

He shook his head. "This is our timing but not the baby's timing. He doesn't want to be born yet, that's why you're not pregnant." He saw you looking down at your flat stomach and tilted you up, "I know you tried your best so please don't be sulking because of this."

"You are not disappointed?"

Taehyung knew that lying would not help. "I'm disappointed." The answer made you sad and depressed again. "Listen to me, I'm not finish. I'm not disappointed at you. We both have responsibility, it's not a one person thing, it's our thing. I'm disappointed at the baby,the baby doesn't want to see us that soon." He pouted.

You laughed at his face. How could you ever doubt this cute bun? You were disappointed with your self. You took a deep breathe and collect yourself. You put this whole matter aside. You look outside the window and it was the perfect weather to have brunch on a Sunday morning.

"Do you wanna grab brunch at Jim's?" You looked up at him.

He smiles brightly at you, delighted that you felt better. "Sure."