(BTS) Suga When you are self-conscious of your body

You had visited the mall with your girlfriends before the trip to the water park with your boyfriend. You chose a beautiful floral print tube top with a coral pink bottom to match. Your girlfriends rubber stamp your outfit so you were confident you looked good in it.

You changed into your bikini in the changing room and look at yourself in the mirror. You thought you look pretty divine. You were not a tall person but the amount of workout paid off. You didn't have a curvy body but you were toned in all the right places. You brought a cover up just in case you the day would be a little breezy and you might feel cold.

You went outside and were looking for Yoongi but instead you saw a bunch of girls with a model like figure. Tall, curvy, toned, tanned, just everything a girl wants. Their legs and their body were in perfect proportion and they look beautiful with their bikinis.

You look at yourself, you were nothing like them. Short and stubby, with legs that were too short to do anything. You pulled on the cover up immediately, not wanting to make a fool of yourself.

You felt a tap on the shoulder and jolted from the sudden contact. It was Yoongi. He looked at you weirdly. He looked breathtaking with his shorts and a muscle tank with a pair of sunglasses on his head. How could your body match his? The person that should be standing next to him were those beautiful girls.

You snapped out of your train of thoughts. "Where did you go?"

"Just went there," he pointed to the information desk, "to borrow 2 waterproof bags." He handed you 1 little bag that can hold your phone and some money." You nodded.

He held your hand and went into the water park. It was like a water paradise, with many slides to try on and water sprinklers everywhere. You looked like a five year old as you shook his hand and let out a high-pitched squeal. He looked at you with a smile and put on his sunglasses.

It was really sunny out and you were getting hot under the cover up. You were literally sweating. You wanted to take it off and put it in the locker before you go and have fun. Your hands were on the hem of your cover up and just then, those beautiful girls went by. Guys were catcalling them and the girls had all the attention. You let go of the hem and decided to keep it.

"Just take it off." Yoongi said out of the blue.

You looked at him, shocked. He was looking at me and not he girls, was his eyeballs ok? I mean those girls looked damn hot.

"But I don't look good." You mumbled.

"What? Who said that?" His eyes squinted behind his sunnies.

"Didn't you see those girls? They look better a thousand times better."

"What girls?" He was staring at you, figuring what was going on your mind. So he wasn't aware of his surroundings.

"You really didn't see them?" He shook his hand and you pointed at the girls. "They look beautiful."

"Yea, so what?" He shrugged. "This has nothing to do with you taking off your cover up or not." His face was painted with confusion.

"Look at me. I'm short and not curvy, at all. They are perfection." You said in a tiny voice.

"You look beautiful to me. Why would you care how people look at you?"

"But I'm..." He glared at you.

"Look. You're beautiful. You're cute with your height, you have a good personality. Your body looks damn hot with your toned muscle. You have no idea how you make me crazy." He kissed the tip of your nose.

You looked at him hesitating. Considering whether or not to take it off.

"Just take it off and put in the locker. I'll wait for you here." He gently pushed you to the direction of the changing room.

You felt more comfy because you can feel the wind and there was no more sweating. You went to the spot where Yoongi was waiting for you. He spotted you and left his mouth agape. You were happy that you made him feel like this.

"Shut your mouth, you'll get a fly." You said to him with a smirk.

His face went bright red and stuttered. "I didn't open my mouth. You're seeing things."

"Your face is bright red." You teased.

He took off his sunglasses and placed it on the bridge of your nose. "I told you that you are seeing things."

The both of you finally get into the water and took your way to the first slide.

"Hey, girl!" You turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Hottie. yea you." The boy winked at you.

This time you were getting catcalled. Yoongi put his arm around your waist protectively.

"You should have worn the cover up." He hissed.

"You told me to take it off." You shrugged.

"Fuck." He cursed himself as he needed to keep those filthy boys off you for the whole day.