(Monsta X) Wonho Sister

Your brother had always been protective of you. You were his precious little sister. You had always been well protected by the family. Having a protective brother meant that you were off limits.

Now you were standing in front your brother as he talked about your crush. You listened to him rambling on and on. You knew he was worried about you and it would make him awkward because your crush was in the same group as him.

"Are you sure?" Hyunwoo asked you seriously.

"I'm sure." You replied sternly.

"I'll kill him if he hurts you. Just so you know."

It all started when you went to their dorm. You got along with all the members but especially Hoseok. You two started to text behind your brother's back and it had hit off well. The two of you were in a 'some' relationship.

Your brother found out because he overheard you two talking. You two were obviously flirting with each other. But he didn't barged in and instead talked to you for the whole afternoon.

Hyunwoo knew he couldn't do anything to separate you two. He knew it won't work so he decided to let it be. he wasn't a man with a lot of words but still he was protective over his dear sister.

"if you crush my little sister's heart, I'm going to crush your bones. Bros or not." He told Hoseok.

"Of course." Hoseok smiled and did a fist bump with Hyunwoo.