(BTS) Jimin Drunk

"I have two proposals... meeting with those god damn devils and have to serve those CEO... Why the fuck do I need that stupid job?" You slurred after downing a cup of whisky.

You were talking to your friend who was a bartender in a famous club. Jen had been listening to you for the past two hours. She just couldn't leave you alone with your drunken state. She knew that your alcohol tolerance was not that good and she had already given you too much.

"One more shot Jen." You raised the empty glass in the air.

"No." She said sternly, looking into your blurry eyes.

"Oh, why?" You whined.

"I'm calling your boyfriend to pick you up,______. You are too drunk to go home by yourself." Jen took your phone which was on the bar table. "You're doomed. Look how many messages he texted you." She scrolled through your phone to calling Jimin.

"Give me back my phone!" You wanted to grab the phone but the dizziness from the alcohol caused you to missed Jen's hand and your hand slammed on the bar table.

"Hey, it's Jen. Your girlfriend is drunk, come pick her up." Jen talked into the phone.

"Where is she now?" Jimin's voice was laced with worry.

"I'll send you the address."

"Can you please keep an eye on her." Your boyfriend asked Jen.

"What do you think I have been doing for the past two hours?"

"Thank you. I'll be there in 15."

"Yah. How can you get that drunk?" Jimin mumbled to himself as he approached you.

"She's stressed." Jen answered him. "I'll get back to work."

"Thank you Jen." Jimin nodded at Jen.

She waved and went back to work.

"Oppa." You said as he sat next to you.

"You know you're not good at drinking. What were you thinking? What if you were taken away by some strangers?" Your boyfriend furrowed his brows.

"But...but I don't want to go to work. It's so stressful." Your tears suddenly fall from your eyes. Jimin as shocked but he hugged you close and let you sob your heart out inside his embrace.

"Then quit your job." Jimin suggested quietly.

"But I like my job." You looked up with your big eyes.

"You just said you don't want to go to work." Jimin caressed your hair.

"I just have proposals and I have meetings. Too much work for my liking." You whined.

"You still have a lot of time till the due date and you said the CEOs like your ideas. You'll be fine, baby." Jimin stated. "Just don't think too much about it and do your best."

"Thank you, oppa." You managed to slur out despite your drunken state.

Jimin sat there until you finished sobbing. He looked down and saw you sleeping. Jimin smiled at your cute face and carried you to the car with ease.

Your boyfriend carried you to the shared bedroom and gently laid you down to the bed. He didn't know you were that stress about your job if he had known how stressful it is for you, he would never allow you to work. But he was still relieved that you told him that.

He took off your shoes and changed you into your pyjamas. He plopped in the covers after changing and pulled you into his embrace. You smelled like alcohol but he didn't mind. You instinctively snuggled to the warm source. He hugged you even tighter and drifted off to sleep.