(BTS) Jimin First Day of school

You were nudged awake by your 7 years old daughter. It was her first day in primary school. She was too excited but Jimin was worried that boys would be all over her and his princess would forget about him. He kept on saying that he should keep his princess in the house forever so she couldn't meet any guys. You spent nearly an hour to tell him he couldn't do that and his princess would not forget her favorite daddy, her protector.

You were still lying on your bed avoiding the fact that you needed to wake up half an hour earlier than your alarm. You felt Jimin giving you a kiss on your forehead before sitting up.

"Good morning Zoe. Do you have a good night sleep?" Jimin asked as he picked her up and settle her on his lap.

"It was great. I can go to school today, I am very excited." Your baby girl looked up at Jimin with her large caramel brown eyes.

"Then you better go and prepare yourself. But mommy is still not awake yet, should we tickle her until she wakes up?"

Zoe and Jimin came near you and started to tickle you. You squirmed around and you couldn't hold it anymore. "Ok, I'm up, I'm up." You were out of breathe since you laughed too much, you sat up to take a breather.

"Darling go and brush your teeth first or you would be late for school." You said while kissing her cheeks.

"Alright, mommy." She jumped off your bed, out of Jimin's lap and dashed to the bathroom.

"Good morning baby." Jimin encircled his arms around your waist and placed a kiss on your lips.

"Good morning to you too." You wanted to stay in his embrace for a longer time but you knew you would not have enough time to prepare Zoe's lunch and breakfast. You pulled away Jimin arms and walked to the bathroom. "You should get ready too. I'm sure Zoe doesn't want her daddy to miss her first day of school."

"I didn't even want her to go to school." He whispered under his breathe.

"What did you say?" You asked with a toothbrush in hand.

"Nothing." As he walked into the bathroom with all smiles.

You were done with packing Zoe's lunch and about to make her favorite chocolate pancakes as her breakfast. Your daughter rushed down the stairs with her uniform on.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

"Yes princess?" Jimin was sitting on the couch checking Zoe's schoolbag if she had everything she needed.

"Can you please do my hair?" She held up rubber bands and bobby pins in her small hands.

"Of course. Come here." He let Zoe sat in between his legs. He took the hair accessories and started braiding her hair.

Jimin was in charge of Zoe's hair since the first day of preschool. He did her hair surprisingly well and Zoe being a daddy's girl, loves to have her dad to do her hair. You watched them from the kitchen and it put a smile on your face. Their interaction just warm your heart up. Seeing your daughter and husband's smile and laughter is the most heartwarming scene.

The pancakes were ready and was served with chocolate syrup with strawberries on the side.

"Breakfast is ready."

Zoe turned her head as Jimin was adding finishing touches on her hair. "Ok, your good to go now." Zoe dashed to the breakfast table and shoved the pancakes in her mouth.

"Eat slowly, Zoe. Or else you'll choke." You warned.

Jimin, Zoe and you were in the front porch, waiting for the school bus which would be here any minute.

"Are you sure you took everything?" Jimin asked Zoe for a dozen times.

"Yes, daddy." Zoe was getting bored of aswering her annoying father.

"You remember what to do if boys are too close to you?"

"Kick them between their legs." Zoe immediately demonstrated right on the spot.

Jimin had a look of a proud father but you weren't impressed of her actions.

"No, Zoe. You should talk to them and make friends. It would be fun." You said kindly, trying to change your daughter's mindset.

"Will I meet a lot of new friends there?" She asked.

"Of course you will." The school bus arrived just as you finished your sentence. Jimin glared at you while giving Zoe her school bag. "The bus is here. Bye, have fun."

"Bye princess." Jimin kissed her forehead.

Zoe gave you and Jimin a kiss on the cheek and went to the school bus. She waved you guys good bye on the bus.

"Park Jimin, if Zoe really kicked people in school, you're going to be dead meat." You death glared at him.

"But they might get their hands on her." He held your hand as you two walked back to the house.

"They're just kids. And I'm sure Jacob would protect her."

"I don't trust that kid. He definitely like her."

"Are you forbidding her from getting married then? Do you want her to be forever alone?" You raised your eyebrows.

"If I could, I wish she can." He replied. "She's my princess no one is going to replace me."

"No one is going to replace you. She'll just have two knights in shining armor."

"She will forget me then."He said in a devastated voice.

"You are ridiculous." You rolled your eyes at him.

"But you love me." Jimin smirked.

You did't answer him because you knew he knew that deep down in your heart you love him.