(NCT) Taeyong Cooking

It was a Sunday morning and you were up with Taeyong with a cup of coffee in hand cuddling on the couch. Your boyfriend was focusing on his phone while sipping his cup of coffee. You have decided to watch NCT Life on your phone. You have not watched the season where he cooked so you decided to watch it now.

You made sure his attention was on the TV and his phone before you pressed play. You didn't want him to tease you again for watching his videos, again. You turn down the volume of your phone and began watching it.

You were a few episodes in when you started to feel hungry. It was noon and you were craving Taeyong's cooking as lunch. The show made all the food taste great and you really wanted to try the dishes Taeyong made on the show. You were also curious about the taste of the chef's cooking.

Your mouth started to water as the NCT members get to try the chef's cooking. You heard the TV being turned off. You turned around and saw Taeyong looking at you with a cocked head.

"I didn't know you were that obsessed with me." Your boyfriend said with a judging tone.

"I'm not. I'm just...um...monitoring. Yup. Monitoring. Is this a problem?" You answered with a blushed face.

"No. Of course not. Did I do well then?"

"Very." You turn your body to face him and buried your body into his chest. "In fact, too well."

He hummed in response.

"So was the food good? Or is it for the show?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Are you doubting my cooking skills, ________."

You knew he was going to react that way which was your goal as you really wanted to try out his cooking skills, thus asking him deliberately.

"No. I just want to know. That's all" You pouted as he didn't figure out your intentions.

You stood up and went to the kitchen to look for food. You were sulky because your dear boyfriend didn't saw through your intention. But that's ok, you'll try harder next time. You were looking through the fridge for something to snack on when suddenly his arms snaked around your waist and hugged you from behind.

"Is that what you want, _______?" You felt his lips tugging upwards against your ear.

You knew he actually knew your intention. You turned around and held his hand, swinging it back and forth.

"Please, Taeyongie oppa." You looked up with your puppy eyes.

You were not good with aegyo and you really wanted to cringe at your failed aegyo. You don't do aegyo often because you don't think it will help the situation much with your failed attempts. But little did you know, Taeyong couldn't say no to your aegyo albeit it's always a fail. He couldn't let you know or else you will exploit it. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Alright. Sit down and wait." He said as he started to prepare the meal.

You settled yourself on the breakfast bar and watched intensely when he prepare the lunch. You were fascinated by his veins on his arms when he was cooking. It was just sexy.

"What are you staring?" Your boyfriend asked you with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing." You hid your face with your hands.

The food is finally done. They were hot and ready to be eaten. The presentation of the dishes were brilliant. And they looked delicious. You waited for your boyfriend to sit down and the two of you started to eat. You were blown away with your first bite.

"It tastes amazing. Like real good." You said with your mouth full.

"I know. Swallow before you talk." He said with furrowed brows and massages your neck. "Thank you."

"I wish I can always eat this." You continued to stuff your face.

Taeyong made a promise to himself to cook for you whenever he has time.