(Got7) JB Sweater Weather

It had already been 2 weeks since you last saw him, Jaebum was having a Japan tour and you missed him like crazy. Everything in the house reminded you of him. The extra toothbrush beside yours; the coffee mug that sat next to yours; his pillow beside yours. You two texted and skyped nearly every single day but it is not enough, you missed his scent, his touches and his kisses but most importantly, you missed him.

You took a shower and tried to take your mind off him. You wrapped your body with a big fluffy towel and went to the closet you both shared to fish out some clothes to wear.

You opened the large closet and saw his clothes hung nicely and neatly on the rail. Your fingers slowly smooth over his clothes,even with his clothes, his scent was comforting you. You suddenly got an idea, I should wear his clothes. You grabbed a grey sweater that you love how it looked on him, you hold it close to you and take in his unique scent. You swiftly put on his sweater and it draped just above your knees, the sleeves were too long for you so fold it to your elbow. You looked into the mirror, I look cute, I should steal his clothes to wear more. You continued on with your day. Did your laundry,had lunch and caught on some drama on TV.

Your eyes started to drop as you watch TV and eventually fell asleep on the coach.

Jaebum opened the door silently, not wanting to startle you as him coming back was a surprise. After he went in the apartment he realized that it was pitch black, he checked the time on his phone. It is only 10 pm she shouldn't be asleep yet, he thought to himself. He went in the living room and saw the TV was flickering. He walked around in search of the TV remote and saw you sleeping soundly on the coach. Aish, this girl is going to be the death of me. He turned off the TV and carried you back to the bedroom. Well, I guess it won't be a surprise than. He was ready to tuck you in bed, and that was when he saw you wearing his sweater. The sweater was hitched up just barely covering your panties, revealing your silky, shaved legs. He gulped as he saw this delicious view in front of him. He quickly covered you up with the duvet and went to shower.

You felt something warm carrying you and you instinctively snuggle closer to it. Soon, your back hit something soft and feel sheets covered your body and you realized you were in the bedroom.

You stirred from your sleep and turned on the bedside lamp. You were confused for some time until you saw Jaebum's jacket on the back of the chair. You didn't know he was coming back today and you were ecstatic for it. You heard water running and figured out he was showering. You get off of the bed and went into the bathroom. The bathroom was fogged up due to hot water. As you were thinking of whether you should get in or what, the water came to a stop and saw a naked Jaebum coming out of the shower.

"How can you come out naked?" You quickly turned around with a blushed face.

"You were the one that came in when I was showering. What do you expect? Wearing clothes while showering?" He quickly dried himself and put on his clothes.

"You should at least cover up yourself." You back still facing him.

"I didn't know you were in here. Besides didn't you enjoy the view?" He teased.

"Why would I?" You were flustered on how he could act like nothing happened while you wanted to dig a hole and hide in there,

"You can turn around now." He said. "I didn't know that our first conversation is like that instaed of saying I miss yous and I love yous." He chuckled.

"Not to mention awkward." You went over and hugged him, inhaled his intoxicating scent. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He tilted your head up and gave you a sweet kiss on your lips. "Why were you asleep so early today? I was planning on giving you a surprise."

"I just fell asleep while I was watching TV." You scrunched up your face as he pinched your nose.

"Next time if you sleep on the coach, cover yourself with a blanket or else you'll catch a cold." He said while he pushed you back to the bedroom.

"Yes, mom." You answered.

"I'm being serious. What if I didn't come back home and tuck you in? You may have a fever by now." He pulled you down the bed and cuddled with you.

"I will next time."

"Good girl." He patted your head. "Nice shirt too." He said while smirking.

"Don't you like it?" You asked while biting your lips and looking down.

"Of course I love it. You should wear my shirts more often, you look good in them." He said.

The collar of the shirt is too large for you and you intentionally leaned over, showing him the cleavage.

"You did that on purpose didn't you? You naughty girl." He flipped you over.

"What do you mean?"You feigned innocence.

He devoured your lips like a hungry beast and started to take off his shirt, showing his divine body.

Let's just say you both had a long night.