(BTS) Jimin Prank War

You didn't know what went to your head but you suddenly wanted to prank your dear boyfriend. Today he called you and said he wanted to eat powdered sugar doughnuts. So you bought it on the way home, powdered sugar doughnut for him and chocolate for yourself.

You went to the bathroom to take the bottle of baby powder out and dowsed it onto Jimin's doughnut. You quickly cleaned up the excess baby powder and quickly put the bottle back. Just as you walk back to the dining room, Jimin had came back home.

"Yum. Doughnuts." He quickly washed his hands and reached for the baby powder doughnut.

You looked at him intently as he bite into the doughnut. His face was confused at first but then he quickly went for the trashcan. You laughed as you trail behind him.

"What was that?" He coughed out.

He gurgle his mouth in the kitchen sink as you catch your breathe.

"Baby powder." You laughed, "I should have taken a picture of your face. Priceless."

"I swear I'll get you back." He glared at you. But you couldn't take him seriously when his head was stuck to the sink to gurgle his mouth.

It was a few days later that Jimin decided to take revenge. You have already forgotten all about the prank. Jimin said he would prepare dinner tonight. Nothing fancy, just some barbecue.

"It looks good." You mouth was literally watering from the sight of meat.

You picked up a piece of meat and lettuce with a lot of ssamjang. You liked to put a lot of ssamjang in your ssam. You didn't suspect anything and ate it. Little did you know that the ssamjang was mixed in with ghost pepper powder.

The minute you noticed that, it was too late. You rushed to the fridge and chug on the milk. This time it was Jimin who laughed his ass off.

"I hate you Park Jimin."

"You started it."

You glared at him but could't say anything back because he was right. You were still spitting out the milk hoping it would not be that spicy.

"So truce?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at you.

"Truce." You wiped off your sweat with the back of your hand.

Jimin pulled out his phone and took a picture of you and giggled. "I'm sorry but this is too funny."

"Stop it." You kicked his thigh with your foot.