(BTS) Jungkook When you are self-conscious of your body

You always love to wear loose clothing, it hides your stomach and chubby arms. All of your clothes were loose fitting clothes, you just feel more comfortable in them. More confident because you knew your chubby body was well hidden under the clothes.

You went shopping with your friends. They were shopping for tight fitting clothes that would accentuate their curves and body. While you were trying to find clothes that were loose and hide your body. Shopping with your friends was a torture. They all had a killer body and you were the potato next to them, you felt small next to them.

Your friends decided to call it a day. You all had bags and bags of clothes. Your friends always ask you why you just wear loose clothes, and there was no exemption today.

"Why do you just wear loose clothes? It makes you shorter and chubbier." Noel said. "You should try on some more tight fitting clothes. It would look stunning on you."

Your confidence dropped to the ground. Noel was a beautiful girl with perfect proportions. All of the boys love her body. She had the perfect body, of course she could say that. You didn't feel better as this suggestion was given by her. You were nothing but a potato next to her. It just didn't feel good.

"I just like it." You said. Your boyfriend was going to pick you up so you were looking around for him.

You suddenly felt someone tapped your shoulder.

"You ready?" Jungkook's warm voice rang through your ears.

You turned around. "Yeah, let's go."

You bade goodbye to your friends before you leave.

Jungkook never realize you were always wearing loose clothes. But to think about it, you never show a lot of flesh or wear tight fitting clothes. He wouldn't know if he didn't eavesdrop your conversation.

"Why do you always wear loose clothes?" Jungkook asked you.

You were sure he eavesdropped your conversation. You didn't want him to know. This was not something you would like to share with anyone. It was a personal problem. It was embarrassing. But you couldn't lie to him. You would feel guilty later and you would definitely regret it.

"It's stupid." You didn't exactly lied to him, you just didn't told him the truth.

"I want to know how stupid you are."

He would know the truth sooner or later so you decided to tell him. Maybe, just maybe, he could help you.

"I'm fat. And loose clothes can hide all my imperfections." You told him seriously.

His usual cheekiness was not present. His seriousness took over.

"You should love your body. You are not fat, you are curvy, all in the right places. You look gorgeous."

You thought of that a little while. And doubt were written all over your face.

"You should be more confident and more comfortable of your own body. Why don't we go buy some couple t-shirts that are just a tad bit tighter. You must wear it with me."

You laughed at his idea. "Where are we going to buy it?"

"In the mall." He thought for a while. "Why not the store right there?" He pointed.

"Sure." You smiled.

"But you need to promise me you are going to wear it with me." He held out his pinky.

You pinky swore. "I promise."

"And you'll try to love your body more."

You nodded.

"Let's go and try on some clothes."

You would definitely try on more tight fitting clothes in the future. And try to love yourself more.