(BTS) Jimin When you help him shave

Jimin and you were in the bathroom getting ready for the day. You were washing your face as he applied shaving cream on his face. You quickly washed your face and use a towel to wipe your face. You were just in time to grab the razor before his hand got hold of it.

"I want to try." You smiled innocently at him. Batting your bambi eyes.

He looked at you in horror. He had never in his life have someone else to shave for him. He was afraid that you would cut him. Of course he knew you would not hurt him purposely but it really hurts.

"I'm not going to cut you." You continued to beg him. "Please." You added in some aegyo.

He finally gave in. "Just this once."

"Yeah!" You smiled in victory.

Jimin smiled at you dotingly. You were shorter than him and if you shave like this, you would definitely cut him. He wrapped his arms on your hips and put you on the counter.

"You need to shave here or else you'll cut me."

"I'm starting now." You held the razor near his face.

He leaned back avoiding the razor. "Wait. You need to go with the grain." He showed you the action.

You nodded your head eagerly.

"No, babe. You need to listen to this. You need to go with the grain and careful not to cut me." He said seriously.

You nodded. And you started to shave according to his instructions.

Jimin was scared at first. He winced and close his eyes as you shaved. But as you went further, he opened his eyes. He looked at your concentrating face. You bit down your lower lip as you focused on the task. You looked really cute while shaving his face.

You finally finished with the last part on his face.

"See. It wasn't that bad." You said proudly.

He moved to the mirror and checked his chin, ignoring what you had just said. You jumped of the counter and cleaned the razor.

"You did quite a good job."

You smiled at him proudly.

"But don't let it go to your head." He poked your forehead.

You stare at him as he slapped on some after shave.

"Maybe I'll let you help me shave more often." Jimin murmured.