(BTS) Jimin Going to High School Reunion

School reunion, which meant you were going to meet a lot of friends and enemies. People that wanted to see the better you and some wished to see the worst of you. The invitation did say that you could bring 2 guests, you decided to bring one, Jimin. He was your boyfriend for the longest time ever, 6 years. You met him while you were in year 1, your high schoolmates all lost contact with you except for your best friends. So not many people know you had a boyfriend.

You were teased in high school for having braces and a little bit of baby fat, typical girl in high school that no one likes. During the break before college, you took off your braces and grew an interest in exercising. You became another person.

You wanted to show how you changed throughout the years and make your former schoolmates jaws drop.

You spent a lot of time on your makeup and hair, making sure it looks natural. You wore a tight red dress that flaunts your body and a pair of nude killer heels. The doorbell went off and you knew Jimin had arrived. You grabbed your clutch and trench coat, and ran to open the door.

You rushed out and nearly slammed into Jimin's chest, his strong arm hold you tightly and steady you.

"Whoa. What's the rush?" He chuckled as he asked you.

You looked up with a flushed face. "I didn't want you to wait for too long."

He raised his hand wanting to ruffle your hair and that was when he noticed your makeup, hair and outfit.

"Babe, you look so beautiful." He leaned down wanting to place a kiss on your lips but then you put your finger on his lips.

"I have gloss on. I don't want to mess it up before I went to the restaurant."

"Just because you were anticipating this dinner for so long, I won't kiss you." He said proudly. He then kissed you on your crown. "But you never said I can't kiss you somewhere else." He pulled a funny face at you.

He took your hand and lead you to his car.

You and Jimin went to the destination restaurant. The restaurant was booked for your grade only, so basically everyone knows you, or so you thought.

Emma went up to you and said, "Sorry but the restaurant is fully book for the night, exclusively for our school reunion." She kept on checking out Jimin and only look at him when she was talking. You felt Jimin's arms tightened around your waist and you smiled a little out of victory.

Emma was the one that bullied you the most. She always made fun of you about your body and appearance. She made you felt you were ugly. Now, although she was also pretty, she had gained some weight and the dress did nothing but brings out it more.

"I know. Here's my invitation." You pulled out the envelope from your clutch and handed it to her.

"What!?" She literally screamed. All the people were staring at you, whispering about who was the hot couple standing at the entrance. "Unbelievable, you're ______!"

The whispers went even louder, "Yes, so may I go in? Oh, and this is my boyfriend, Jimin. Jimin, Emma." You introduced them to each other but didn't give them time to greet each other and you encircled Jimin's biceps and walked away. Emma could only stared at the both of you.

The whole dinner included girls pestering Jimin and boys throwing their phone numbers at you.

"Can we leave?" Jimin whispered into your ear.

"I want to leave, my legs hurt like hell." You said as you shifted your weight.

"Let's make up an excuse." Jimin said as the both of you raised your wine glass to someone you don't know.

"Why don't we just leave, they wouldn't know." You suggested.

He raised his eyebrow at you. You knew you two were the spotlight so you decided to tell the host that the both of you had something urgent in your family.

After telling the host you two were going to leave, Jimin took you coat and draped over you with him holding your clutch with one hand and the other holding your hand.

The car park was a bit far from the restaurant and your heels were killing you.

"Can you please walk a little bit slower?" You asked while gripping onto Jimin's arm trying to put less weight to you feet.

He looked at your feet and saw a blister forming on your ankle. "Why do you have to wear a dress? I can't carry you and the guys were all over you." He said while glaring at your dress.

"Hey, the dress did nothing wrong."

He bent down and untie his shoes putting it next to you. "Wear my shoes if you don't want to have bad blisters tomorrow."

"What are you going to wear then?"

"It's just a few minutes to the car park. It's not long. Just go on." He knelt down and removed your heels.

You wore his shoes to the car as he walked barefoot. He opened the door for you and you returned his shoes back to him.

The car was coming to a near to Jimin's house.

"You're not going to drop me off at my apartment?" You asked amused. "Don't assume I'm going to stay for the night."

"It's late and my apartment is closer." He said while parking into the garage. "So, are you coming?"

"Sure."

"I swear I'm not going to another reunion again. Those girls were all blind, can't they see that you have a girlfriend." You mumbled.

"Good. Then I don't have to see guys flirting with you." He said.

"Well, it was supposed to be a revenge for bullying me back at high school, couldn't believe they were so shameless."

"Don't care what they think. Just ignore them."

"I know."

"You're beautiful."

"I know." You said with a blushed face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You looked up and he planted a kiss on your lips. This time you didn't bother to care your lip gloss.