(BTS) Jimin Shower

You heard water running in the bathroom but you still went in. You really want to watch the television in comfort and you really need a shower to calm yourself.

You opened the door and revealed a naked Jimin showering while humming a song. he turned around, surprised that you went in the bathroom. You ignored his gaze and stripped down your clothes.

You stepped in the shower cube and Jimin was smiling. You paid no attention to his smirk and continue wetting your hair.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked you.

"Taking a shower." You said, obviously.

"I was here first. So you need to pay for access." Jimin said.

You looked at him. "What's the payment?" You expected him to crack some corny joke.

But you didn't expect to wash his hair. You squeezed the right amount of shampoo out of the bottle and scrubbed his head.

"I love when people wash my hair. It feels so comforting." He commented while he bent over for you to wash his hair.

You made sure you got his scalps and lathered well before rinsing the shampoo off his hair.

You combed his hair back, preventing them form poking his eyes. "Done." You were very proud of the result because it was the first time for you to wash someone's hair.

"Will you wash my hair next time you come barging in on me?" Jimin asked.

"Only when I feel like it." You coyly replied.

Jimin pecked your lips under the shower. "Of course."