(BTS) Jungkook Nervous

You told Jungkook you would be going to bed soon. It had been 3 hours since you told him that and it was currently 3 am. you had to attend a college entrance exam tomorrow and you were revising just to make sure you remember everything.

You decided to go to bed as you had to get up at 6 to get to the exam venue. You slipped into the bed quietly, trying not to wake your boyfriend up. You tried to close your eyes and sleep but your heart was pounding so hard and it made it difficult for you to sleep. You were too nervous to sleep.

You got up and went to your desk. You were opening the textbook when you heard Jungkook groaned. He turned over and looked at you. He patted on the empty side of the bed. His eyes were droopy because of sleepiness.

"I can't sleep. I'm too nervous for the exam." You said.

He left the bed to pick you up and plopped you down on the bed. He hold you firmly against his chest. His hand soothed your hair and he tucked your head under his chin.

"You've revised enough for the past month. Even if you cram now, it will not help you. You should get more sleep instead."

You tried to relax in his arms. His scent calming you and the warmth radiating from him lured you to dreamland. He was also whispering sweet nothings until you fell asleep.

He made sure that you were asleep before reaching for his phone. He made sure all the alarms were on and he had enough battery. He plugged in his charger.

He fell into deep slumber with you in his arms.