(BTS) Suga When he thinks you are cheating on him

Your brother, Jake, decided to pay you a surprise visit. One because your mom was worried about you and, second, he wanted to meet your boyfriend. Jake wanted to know where and what your boyfriend do, so you took him to the company. You brought him near the building.

"Why don't you go home first? Yoongi and I will be going home soon." You checked your phone. You promised Yoongi to go back home after his practice yesterday.

Your brother raised an eyebrow. "You sure you're not doing something inappropriate?"

"Just wait at home." You pushed him to the direction of the nearest metro station.

"Alright, alright. At least give me a hug first."

You rolled your eyes at him but hugged him anyways.

"Do you know who that guy is?" Taehyung pointed at you and your brother through the window.

"Let me see. Is that ______?" Jimin whispered, afraid that Yoongi would notice it.

"Who is that guy though?" Jin squinted his eyes.

Soon enough everyone was gathered by the window except for Yoongi.

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and saw all the members crowded at the window.

"What are you guys looking at?" He walked closer.

"Nothing. Nothing." Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes, spreading his arms preventing him to walk closer.

Yoongi sensed something weird. "What is that?" He pushed Jungkook's arms away. He saw a guy kissing you on the forehead. He was beyond furious. He tried to think if you had told him anyone was going to visit, but no.

Namjoon placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulder to comfort him.

You went to their practice room with all smiles. You immediately sensed something was off as soon as you stepped in the room. The boys were all too focused on packing their bag, no one knew you had arrived.

"Hey guys!" They all grunted but not the usual hyped way. You shrugged maybe they had a bad day. You walked over to Yoongi's spot. "Do you need some help?"

He ignored you. He just focused on packing his bag. To be honest there was nothing to packed. He was just fiddling with the stuff in his bag.

"Yoongi. Yoongi!" You tried to call him louder. You gave up as it was obvious he was ignoring you purposely.

The members felt the tension in the air but they, too, ignored you as they also thought you were at fault.

You followed Yoongi to the car. His manager was going to give him a lift. Yoongi went inside the car and you followed in.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because I need to go home?" You answered him, unsure if that was the answer he wanted.

He ignored you. You sat next to him. The whole car ride was silent. You wanted to know why he was acting like this so you decided to ask Jungkook. You texted him. Jungkook read the message but he didn't reply you. You were frustrated and started to spam his phone.

Eventually Jungkook told you what happened. You explained the whole misunderstanding to him. You couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was.

Yoongi looked at you with fury. You latched on his arms and snuggling your head into his neck. He tried to shake you off but you hold him tightly.

"You're not curious who the guy was?" You asked him.

He stared at you and you took it as he was waiting for your big reveal.

"It was my brother, you dummy." You explained everything to him once again.

"So all this time I was angry at nothing?" He exasperated.

"Yes." You chuckled. "How could ever thing that I would cheat on you? I have the most wonderful, amazing, perfect and caring boyfriend in the universe. I wouldn't so stupid and go find another guy." You nuzzled your head deeper into his neck.

He smiled at praise.

"But I'm sorry for making you think like that. I'll text you the next time I go out with my brother."

"Hey. Don't make fun of me." He mumbled against your hair.

"My brother is at home, he said he wanted to meet you." You said casually.

"You're going to tell me now?" He was nervous. It would be the first time to meet your family.

"He's not going to eat you." You rolled your eyes at his nervousness.

"Let's hope so."

"I know so. He's going to like you." You held his hands.

He smiled lovingly at you. And waited for the car to arrive to the doom.