(BTS) Suga Drunk

It was girls night out and the girls went to the night club. You told Yoongi the night before. You went to the best club in town after work.

You and the girls drank a little bit too much, some were sober but some were not. The still sober ones drove you home and took you to the apartment. Noel lived in the same apartment building so she drop by your house before heading to her own.

Noel rung the doorbell and heard some shuffling inside the apartment. Not long after, Yoongi opened the door.

"______, I told you... Um, Noel?" He looked up and saw you leaning on Noel's shoulder. He quickly held you tight and brought you into his arms. "Thank you for bringing her home."

"It's no biggie. Have a good night."

"Yea, sure. You too."

Yoongi knew he would not have a good night. You tend to talk a lot and cling onto him when you were drunk. He brought you to the couch and wanted to put you down. But you were clung to his arms on your dear life. He pry off your fingers, attempting to make you more comfortable.

"_____, you need to let go of me, so that I can take care of you and you would be more comfortable too."

You shook you head. "But I'm comfortable here." You swung his arm.

"Come on, just." He pry your arms off him, "sit. Right here." He ordered you.

You stomped your feet and yelled at him. "But I don't want to." You stood back up but the alcohol affected your balance and you near toppled over the coffee table. Yoongi caught you just in time, preventing you from colliding to the ground.

"I told you." Yoongi said with an annoyed tone. "I just need to take your pjs in the bathroom. Can't you just stay put for a while?"

You laughed hysterically suddenly, "You're so funny. We can go together. You didn't think about that did you." You dragged him across the room to the bedroom while stumbling. Yoongi couldn't do anything, so he was dragged by you. He frowned as you stumble and he finally encircled his arms to steady you.

You sat on the bed once you enter the room and called Yoongi.

"You." You pointed at Yoongi. "Come here." You chuckled as you talked.

All he could do was sigh and let you have your way. He already knew you would act silly when you drunk. He was lucky he didn't need to play pillow fight with you. Last time you were drunk, you told him to play pillow fight with you. He was scared that you would fall off so all he did was keeping an eye on you and let you hit him.

You started to dance on the bed and Yoongi was surprised as you wobbled on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm dancing. Come on dance with me." Dancing was not your thing, your 'dance' was just flinging your hands around and wobbling your legs.

"I'll just watch you." He widened his eyes in horror.

You pulled him up. "Come on."

He had no choice but to dance with you.

You plopped down on the bed once you had dance enough. You were out of breath. Yoongi laid beside you and rolled his eyes at you.

"Are you going to change or not?" He asked you.

"I don't want to." You whined.

"You don't want to but you need to." He saw your pouting face. He cursed under his breathe. "I'll take it for you." You sat near the bed, ready to get off. You latched on him with both arms around his neck.

"Don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving. I'm just want to bring clothes for you to change."

"But you're leaving."

"No, I'll be back soon." You were basically on his back and hugging him close.

"I don't want you to go, you'll forget me."

"No, I won't"

"How do you know?"

"Then what do you want me to do, honey?"

"Bring me with you."

In the end, he piggybacked you to the bathroom and change your clothes while you holding his arms the whole time. It was like you were scared he would leave any second. He piggybacked you back to the bedroom. You were starting to get sleepy. Yoongi settle you down on the bed and went to your vanity table to take some makeup wipes. He went back to the bed and held your face gently to wipe the makeup off. This time you didn't make a fuss. Instead you stayed put the whole time. He was glad that you were quiet.

He turned off the light and wanted to go to dreamland but you turned the bedside lamp on.

"Let's sleep, ____. I'm really tired."

"But I'm not sleepy." Your body were speaking otherwise. You let out a yawn and blinked hard. Yoongi saw it.

"You can." He turned off the light and hugged you close. "Try closing your eyes."

He soothed your hair as he waited for you to fall asleep. After a while, he heard slight snoring from you and he knew you dozed off. He knew that this wouldn't be the last time you would get drunk and act silly. He knew he need to deal with you many times more. But if it is you he wouldn't mind.