(Got7) Mark Missing Him

Mark went overseas to perform. It wasn't the first time he ever went abroad but because of intense practice and busy schedule, you haven't seen him for almost a month. You miss him like crazy. You didn't know when your boyfriend would come back since he himself was not sure too.

You finished your relaxing shower and went to the bedroom. You sat cross-legged on the bed and turned on some music on your laptop. You listened to GOT7′s latest album, again. You were sure you had listened to it for a million times but you love to hear your boyfriend's voice in those tracks. It could make you feel better. You sang along with all of their songs.

Mark had already gone back home. He didn't mention it to you earlier because he wanted to give you a surprise. Second. he wasn't sure if it was confirmed or not. He didn't want you to be disappointed. He quietly sneaked into the house. Your bedroom door was left ajar and so he listened to your singing for a bit.

He never knew your singing was that good. Mark was smiling to himself as he enjoyed your sweet voice. He was concentrating on your singing when suddenly he heard sniffing sounds. He was not sure at first but he knew that you were crying when he saw you burying your face into the pillow. He immediately rushed to your side.

Your emotions got the best of you and you couldn't help but cry. You just missed his presence too much. You stuffed your head into a pillow, You felt a hand on your back. You jerked up because you knew there;s no one home. You were scared for a bit but immediately calmed down when you sniffed a familiar cologne. You lifted your head up and saw your boyfriend staring down at you.

"Why are you here?" You asked him with a croaky voice.

"This is my room too. Why shouldn't I be here?" He chuckled.

"But you didn't tell me..." You were too shocked that you were wordless.

"Surprise!" He smiled at you. Mark sat next to you and pull you into his embrace.

You buried your face into his chest and inhale his scent. A scent that only he could have. Your tears started to form in your eyes again. Mark pulled away and see you crying.

"Aigoo, my baby missed me too much. Don't cry." He looked at you and wiped your tears with his thumb.

"It's been too long." You said it with a little aegyo.

Your boyfriend pinched your cheeks. "I miss you too. But now I'm back." He patted your head.

"Do you have schedule tomorrow?" You randomly asked.

"No. Why?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Then we should stay up late." Your eyes sparkled.

"No. You're going to sleep now." Mark strictly ordered.

"But I don't want to." You shook your head.

Mark knew you could be hard headed sometimes so he knew you would not listen to him.

"But I still need to shower. So you still need to stay in bed till then." He didn't give time for you to protest. He tucked you in bed and went to shower.

Mark finished his shower and saw you sleeping soundly. He chuckled to himself. He slipped in the blanket and snuggle up with you.

"Good night." He kissed your forehead.