(BTS) Jimin When you are drunk

You went to Noel's house by yourself and pressed the doorbell, waiting for her to let you in. You didn't like parties. You wouldn't even come to her house in the first place but she was your best friend. A first for everything right? You thought parties as where people get wasted over nothing. You hated the atmosphere in parties, you feel uncomfortable and bored. That's why you were reluctant to go. You asked your boyfriend to come with you. If he went with you then you would have a person to at least talk to but he had a family dinner that day out of town. You had no choice but to go there and celebrate her birthday by yourself.

The party was at a point where every one was too drunk to know what was happening around them. Your still sober friend went to your side.

"Did you have fun?" She asked you. You gave her a "are you really asking me" look. "Okok. I'm sorry but I don't want my bestie to die without going to a party." She patted you on the shoulder.

"I don't like parties. I rather die happily than visiting a party."

Noel raised her hands in the air and started to leave. "I'm going back to the dance floor. You go there." Her finger pointed to the self-served bar with different cocktails and fruit punch. "There are some juice. Go get some. Have fun."

You saw her walking back to her guests. You were a little thirsty so you went over and poured yourself some punch. You kept on drinking because it was really good. A little bit of mint and lemon and lychee but there was some bitterness in there too. You kept on drinking ignoring the fact that it was a little bit bitter. After chugging down a lot of fruit punch, the world started to spin. You were getting really dizzy, you wanted it to stop so you tried to stand up. Standing up just made it worst, you gave up and slump back down to the sofa. You closed your eyes trying to gain back balance as you feel your phone vibrated. You started to get giddy about your phone and started laughing. The vibration just went on and on, you finally picked up your phone.

"Who's this?" You said while giggling.

"Um... It's Jimin. I'm going to pick you up cause the meeting ended earlier than expected. Are you still at Noel's place?"

"You're so funny. I'm on a sofa dummy. Oppa you are so silly." you added a few giggles along.

"_______, are you ok? Seriously where are you?" He asked with an worried voice.

"I'm on the sofa and the world is spinning! Whee!"

"You're definitely drunk. I'm coming to get you. Just wait on your sofa. Alright?"

"Aye, sir" You saluted to the air.

"This girl." he mumbled.

Jimin arrived at Noel's house after half an hour. He texted beforehand to Noel that he was going to pick you up. He walked through Noel's front yard which was full of drunk people, he pushed through the crowd and went in the house.

He saw Noel and asked. "Where is _____?"

"She was over there just now," she pointed to the empty sofa, "maybe she went to pour herself some juice."

"Why will she be drunk if she just drank juice?" Jimin was confuse.

"O shit. The juice is next to those spiked fruit punch." Noel covered her mouth in shock.

Jimin rolled his eyes at her. "Nice job."

"Let the girl live once, oppa" Noel shrugged.

Jimin ignored her and went to the bar table. He spotted you with a cup of what looked like a fruit punch. He went over and grabbed the glass from you.

"Eh. I still haven't finished the drink." You pouted.

"That's enough alcohol for you tonight. It's time to get home." He said as he took your clutch in hand and put his arm around you to guide you through the crowd.

"I still want it though, oppa." You tried to turn back and grabbed a glass.

"No." He said sternly and gently steered you away from the bar table.

"But I'm having sooooooo much fun." You slurred.

"Too much fun."

You couldn't walk in a straight line as you two walk to Jimin's car. It was really funny for Jimin to watch as you were also slurring meaningless words as you walk.

"Where are we?"

"We're walking to our car." He said while stifling his laughter.

"Can't we ride an elephant? Or a zebra?" You said with an serious face.

"We're almost there already." He opened the door for you. Waiting for you to go in.

"But I want lions!" You started to throw a fit, stomping to the ground.

He scratched his head didn't know what to do. "Just go in."

"Oppa!" You whined.

There were still a few people on the streets in this ungodly hour and they were staring.

"But the lions are at home. We need to ride the car first then we can ride lions." He treated you like you were three.

"And the elephants?"

"They are waiting for you too. Zebras also." He said while coaxing you, "you need to be a good girl and get in the car first or else they won't meet you."

He gently lead you to you seat and reached over to buckle you up. After making sure you were settled, he went to the driver's seat and drove back to the house.

On the way home, you kept talking and talking. Jimin just nodded to you and respond quietly. You were talking how unicorns will be your spirit animal and only you, Jimin, and you family could ride it, you started to feel sleepy and eventually fall asleep. Jimin looked at you while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. You are so gonna have an headache tomorrow. He thought.

You were still in deep sleep when the car halt to a stop. Jimin didn't want you to wake you up from your slumber. He put the house key in his back pocket, grabbed everything he needed and threw you clutch over his shoulder. He went over and carried you into the apartment. You snuggle to the source of heat as he was carrying you.

He gently laid you on the soft mattress and took off your heels and clothes and undergarments. It wasn't like he didn't saw you naked before. He changed you into your pjs and went to wash himself up. Before going to bed he went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and some aspirin. He put it on the bedside table because he was sure you will be needing it in the morning.

He went to bed wrapping his arms around you. He placed a kiss on your forehead and fall into slumber while silently praying you would not get drunk ever again. Or else he needed to buy a zoo and allow animals to migrate to their apartment.