(BTS) Jimin Christmas Tree

You wanted to decorate the apartment before Christmas as there would be a lot of people visiting. So you went to the storage room to take out the Christmas ornaments you bought years back. You tried to move the heavy boxes that were never unpacked since the day you moved into his apartment. But they were just too heavy. So you went to the bedroom to ask your boyfriend to help.

"Jimin?" You said as you poke your head into the room.

"Yes?" He looked up and took his earbuds out.

"Can you do me a favour?" You asked hm.

"Sure. What is it?" Jimin turned off his computer and stood up from the bed.

"I want to decorate the house but the Christmas ornaments are in the storage room. I tried to take them out by myself but it was just too heavy." You walked to the storage room as you replied him with him trailing behind you.

He went to the storage room and moved those boxes easily. He took out the boxes you needed to the living room. You went over and opened the boxes. The sparkling ornaments are all inside and they are ready to be hung on the newly bought Christmas tree. You bought the Christmas tree with Jimin a few days ago.

"Do you want to help me decorate the tree?" You asked your dear boyfriend.

"Of course." His sparkled with delight when he replied you. You chuckled in response.

After dangling Christmas lights on the tree, it was finally time for the final touch - the star. Jimin handed you the star and you tried to put it up on your tippy toes but the top of the tree was a bit tall for you. Jimin laughed at your cuteness.

"Help me instead of laughing." You pouted.

"Ok. Ok." He managed to get the words out in between his laughter.

You crossed your arms together and pouted harder.

"Sorry babe." Jimin said with a smile.

Jimin went over to you and encircled his arm around your waist. He tightened his hold and lifted you up for you to put the star on the tree. You kept one hand on his arm for safety and lean toward to the tree.

You made sure the star would stay put before patting Jimin's hand signaling him to put you down. Jimin gently put you down. He looked up at the tree.

"It's finally done!" Jimin exclaimed. "Now we only have to plug in the electricity." He took the cord of the Christmas light and plug it in.

"I want to turn it on." You followed your boyfriend to the socket.

"Here." He gave you the on-off button and stood up. He hugged you from behind while you hold on the button excitedly.

"One. Two. THREE!" You pressed the button and the lights lit up.

The Christmas tree was beautiful with shiny ornaments flickering under the lights. The lights gave the room life with their colorful bulbs.

"Wow." You unconsciously sighed. The scenery was breathtaking. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah." Jimin mumbled in your ear.

You turned around. "You think so too?"

"Not as beautiful as you though." He gave you a peck on your lips.

The both of you stood there for a while to enjoy it while you had a red face.