(BTS) Rap Monster When he wakes you up

The sunlight shone through the curtains. The light made you frowned and you hid your face on Namjoon's bare chest.

"Honey, it's time to wake up." He said as he soothed your hair.

"5 more minutes." You groaned and snuggled deeper in his chest.

"Alright, but I," he moved you to your pillow, "need to get ready." He get up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

You laid face down on your pillow blocking out the sunlight and enjoying your 5 more minutes.

You were shaken to awake again with Najoon standing next to you with his damp hair, half naked.

"Your 5 minutes is up." He shake your body a few more times before you pulled the sheets over your head, attempting to block his voice.

"5 more minutes." You grumbled.

"I gave you 5 extra minutes just now." He pulled the sheets away from you. He patted your bottom. "You really need to wake up or you'll be late."

You sighed. He held up your arms. "Help me up."

He rolled his eyes at you but helped you up anyways.

"Do you have to do this every morning?" He said, fed up.

You leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "A kiss to make it up to you." You walked to the bathroom.

"You say that everyday." He let out a groan.

"You love it."

He laughed at your words, thinking how much he loved you. Especially your cute face when you were asleep.